Gallatin County (MT)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Gallatin County (MT) Fire/E.M.S.
- American Medical Response - 2101-2105 Industrial Dr. between E. Griffin Dr. & Dead End,Bozeman (KNAI226/WRU791)
- Amsterdam Rural Fire Dist. - 7170 Churchill Rd. between Kunje Blvd. & Bethel Dr.,Manhattan
- Big Sky F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 650 Rainbow Trout Run @ Aspen Leaf Dr.
- Sta. #2 - 9091 Lone Mountain Trl. between Cheyenne Rd. & Sitting Bull Rd.,Big Sky (Madison Co.)
- Bozeman F.D. -
- Bozeman Yellowstone Int. Airport Crash Fire/Rescue - 662 Wings Way between Frontage Rd. & Gallatin Field Rd.,Belgrade (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 45.776319/-111.155644)
- Bridger Canyon Rural V.F.D. - 8081 Bridger Canyon Rd. (aka State Route 86) between Beasley Creek Rd. & Kelly Canyon Rd.,Bozeman
- Central Valley Fire Dist. (KNGJ595) -
- Belgrade Sta. #1 (HQ) -
- Current Sta. - 205 E. Main St. @ N. Davis St.,Belgrade
- Former Sta. - 80-92 N. Broadway St. between E. Main St. & E. Central Ave.,Belgrade
- Riverside Sta. #2 - 3650 Springhill Rd. between Sypes Canyon Rd. & Sentinel Dr.,Bozeman
- Four Corners Sta. #3 - 275 Ice Center Ln. @ Quail Run Rd.,Bozeman
- Reese Creek Sta. #4 - 13683 Springhill Rd. between Elk Springs Rd. & Rocky Mountain Rd.,Belgrade
- Springhill Community Sta. #5 - 9600 Walker Rd. between Springhill Community Rd. & McGuire Rd.,Belgrade
- Valley Center Sta. #6 - 350-370 Pollywog Ln. @ Alfalfa Rd.,Belgrade (The Maint. Div. is located here)
- Dry Creek Sta. - 8977 Dry Creek Rd. across from Pheasant Ln.,Belgrade
- Training - 205 Pollywog Ln. between Alfalfa Rd. & Jackrabbit Ln.,Belgrade
- Belgrade Sta. #1 (HQ) -
- Clarkston Fire Service Area #6 - 12455 Clarkston Rd. between Crystal Mountain Rd. & Tag Along Rd.,Three Forks
- Ft. Ellis Fire/Rescue - 3725 Bozeman Trail Rd. between Bear Canyon Rd. & Academy Dr.,Bozeman
- Gallatin Gateway Rural Fire Dist. -
- Gallatin Gateway Sta. #1 - 320 Webb St. @ Mill St.,Gallatin Gateway
- 4 Corners Sta. #2 - 75 Spanish Peak Dr. @ Pioneer Way,Bozeman
- Gallatin River Ranch Rural Fire Dist. - 480 Equestrian Center Loop between Lay Pass Rd. & Dead End,Manhattan
- Hebgen Basin Fire Dist. (WNIY641/WPML500) -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 10 S. Faithful St. @ 400 Yellowstone Ave.,W. Yellowstone
- Sta. #2 - 20 Tern Ln. @ Hebgen Lake Rd. (aka US-287),W. Yellowstone
- Sta. #3 - 10 Denny Creek Rd. @ US-20,W. Yellowstone
- Sta. #4 - 6 Moose Dr. @ McClellan Rd. & across from Buffalo Dr.,W. Yellowstone
- Hyalite Rural Fire Dist. -
- Sourdough Sta. (HQ) - 4541 S. 3rd Ave. between Goldenstein Ln. & Patterson Rd.,Bozeman
- Cottonwood Sta. - 10200 (S.) Cottonwood Rd. between Westland Way & S. 19th Ave.,Bozeman
- Rae Sta. - 5400 Gooch Hill Rd. between Huffine Ln. (aka US-191) & Ramshorn Peak Ln.,Bozeman
- Manhattan V.F.D. - 222 E. Main St. @ S. Sixth St.
- Sedan Rural Fire Dist. - No established Fire Sta. yet
- Three Forks V.F.D. - 13 E. Date St. @ 1st Ave. E.
- Three Forks Area Ambulance -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - Northeast corner of S. Main St. & E. Hickory St.,Three Forks
- Sta. #2 - Willow Creek Rural Fire Dist. Sta.
- Willow Creek Rural Fire Dist. - 107-113 Main St. between W. 1st St. & W. 2nd St.,Willow Creek
- Yellowstone Mtn. Club V.F.D. - Northeast corner of Charlie Russell Loop Rd. & Ousel Falls View Rd.,Big Sky (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 45.215456/-111.311240)
Police Unit Numbering
Bozeman Units 1xx Belgrade Units 2xx Manhattan Units 4xx Three Forks Units 5xx Gallatin Sheriff Units 6xx Gallatin Airport Authority 7xx
Gallatin Co P25 frequencies/TG's
- 5065 Gallatin P -North
- 5157 Gallatin F North
- 5155 AMR tac
- 5045 Bozeman P -1
- 5057 Bozeman P -tac 2
- 5059 P -tac ENC
- 5127 Bozeman Fire -1 Dispatch
- 5135 Bozeman Fire tac -2
- 5139 Bozeman Fire tac -3
- 5133 Bozeman Fire training
- 5089 Montana State University P
- 5053 ENC
- 5081 Gallatin court jailers
TG: 851 on the Statewide System 154.68 for southwestern MT: I-90/I-15 areas Butte, South of Livingston, Big Sky, 155.46 Dillon area.
Police Radio Codes
901 -Traffic/Vehicle stop. 902 -Officer needs help. usually call out the 10 code 10-78. 903 -In Pursuit. 904 -Everything OK. 905 -Vehical Accident. 905-1 -Vehicle Accident w/injuries. 906 or 10-6 -Busy. 907 or 10-7 -Out of service. 908 or 10-8 or 211 -Clear. 10-9 -Repeat. 10-10 -Off duty. 911 -Armed robbery. 10-12 -person present?. 913 -suicide. 10-14 -Escort. 10-15 -Prisoner in custody. 917 -Disturbance. 10-20 -location. 10-21 -telephone call. 922 -Intoxicaed. 10-22 -disregard. 10-23 -stand by. 924 or 10-24 -trouble at station. 925 or 10-25 -reckless driver. 927 -Alarm. 10-28 -Vehicle Registration. 937 or 10-29 -Warrent check. 936 -NCIC check. 10-31 -Drivers licence check. 10-36 -time. 10-42 -at home. 10-61 -DUI. 10-85 -in route.
copied from a free resource. Not copyrighted work.