Haywood County (NC)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Fire/EMS Rescue Squad Stations and Units
- 1100 - Clyde V.F.D. - 8531 Carolina Blvd. (aka US-19/US-23) between Charles St. (aka County Route 1818) & Smathers St.,Clyde
- 1200 - Cruso Vol. F/R -
- Main Sta. - 13264 Cruso Rd. (aka US-276) across from Chinquapin Rd. (aka County Route 1887),Canton
- Sub Sta. - 770 Old Michael Rd. between Georgia Ln. & Union Dr.,Canton
- 1300 - North Canton United V.F.D. -
- Current Sta. - 1685 N. Canton Rd. (aka County Route 1585) between Beaverdam Rd. (aka County Route 1613) & Dixon Rd.,Canton
- Former Sta. - 1601 N. Canton Rd. (aka County Route 1585) between Beaverdam Rd. (aka County Route 1613) & Dixon Rd.,Canton
- 1400 - Saunook V.F.D. - 2908 Old Balsam Rd. across from Providence Pl.,Waynesville
- 1500 - Waynesville F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 1022 N. Main St. (aka Business US-23) between Overbrook Dr. & Broadview Rd.,Waynesville
- Hazelwood Sta. #2 - 280-298 Georgia Ave. between Brown Ave. & Blue Ridge Southern Railroad Canton Sub,Waynesville
- 1600 - Crabtree-Iron Duff V.F.D. - 99 Susie Noland Rd. between Crabtree Rd. (aka State Route 209),Clyde
- 1700 - Maggie Valley V.F.D. - 2901 Soco Rd. (aka US-19) between Twinbrook Ln. & Snoppy Ln.,Maggie Valley
- 1800 - Junaluska V.F.D. - 90 Old Clyde Rd. (aka County Route 1523) between Crabtree Rd. (aka State Route 209) & Foxfire Estates Cir.,Lake Junaluska
- 1900 - Center Pigeon Vol. F/R - 2412 Pisgah Dr. (aka State Route 110) between Countryview Dr. (aka County Route 1936) & Haven Hill Dr.,Canton (Sta. sits back from the road)
- 2100 - Canton F.D. - 21 Adams St. between Park St. (aka US-19/US-23) & Academy St.,Canton
- 2300 - Jonathan Creek V.F.D. - 87 Joe Carver Rd. between Jonathan Creek Rd. (aka US-276) & Beantown Rd.,Waynesville
- 2400 - Evergreen Paper Mill First Responders - 175 Main St. between Bridge St. & Depot St.,Canton
- 2500 - Evergreen Paper Mill First Responders - 81 Old Howell Mill Rd. between Howell Mill Rd. (aka County Route 1184) & Woodland Dr.,Waynesville
- 2600 - Fines Creek V.F.D. - 244 Fines Creek Rd. (aka County Route 1338) between Kirkpatrick Cove & Swiss Valley Rd.,Clyde
- 2800 - Lake Logan-Cecil V.F.D. - 4291 Lake Logan Rd. (aka State Route 215) across from Friendly House Rd. (aka County Route 1128),Canton
- 801 - EMS DIRECTOR
- 802 - EMS Training Officer
- Tac-1 EMS SHIFT SUPERVISOR Based in Waynesville
- Medic 1 Based in Waynesville @ 243 Hemlock St. between Vigoro Ln. & Belle Meade Dr.
- Medic 2 Based in Maggie Valley @ Maggie Valley V.F.D.
- Medic 3 Based in Clyde @ Clyde V.F.D.
- Medic 4 Based in Canton @ Canton F.D.
- Medic 5 Based in Waynesville @ 243 Hemlock St. between Vigoro Ln. & Belle Meade Dr.
- Medic 6 Based in Canton @ Center Pigeon Vol. F/R
- Medic 7 Spare
- Rescue Squad -
- Canton Sta. - 1 School St. across from Ballew St.
- Waynesville Sta. - 205 Branner Ave. between Depot St. (aka County Route 1247) & Charles St.
- Rescue 5,7,9 are West End, Rescue 3 west end crash truck, Rescue 2,4,6 are East End Rescue 8 east end crash truck
- 701 (EM) - Emergency Management
- 702 - 911 Director
- 703 - Dispatch Supervisor
- 721 (FM1) - Fire Marshal
- 722 (FM2) - Asst. Fire Marshal
- 723 - Fire Inspector(part-time)
Law Enforcement Unit IDs
- H-1 - Sheriff
- H-2 - Chief Deputy
- H-3 - Captain
- There are 5 squads of deputies of at least 5 to a squad
- Adam Squad
- Baker Squad
- Charlie Squad
- David Squad
- Edward Squad - This is civil service squad and also office personnel
- 600 units - Sheriff Dept. Detectives
- 300 units - Jail Personnel
- 400 units - Probation and Parole
- 500 units - Maggie Valley PD
State Bureau of Investigation
- SBI Units - 8S
- NCSHP cars - G5 or GW units
- Canton Police 100 units - patrol officers, 200 units - auxillary officers
- Clyde Police just use "Clyde" and a number e.g. Clyde 1, Clyde 2 etc.
- 200 units - Patrol officers
- 400 units - auxillary officers
All County emergency personnel use APCO 10-codes or plain language.