Hillsborough County (FL) Fire
From The RadioReference Wiki
Hillsborough County Fire/Rescue
- Headquarters - 2709 E. Hanna Ave. between CSX Clearwater Sub Railroad Tracks & N. 30th St.,Tampa
- Fire Prevention - 3210 S. 78th St. (aka County Road 573) between S. 32nd Ave. & S. 33rd Ave.,Tampa
- Progress Village Sta. #1 - 3302 S. 78th St. (aka County Road 573) between S. 33rd Ave. & S. 34th Ave.,Tampa
- Lithia Sta. #2 - 6726 Lithia Pinecrest Rd. (aka County Road 640) @ Browning Rd.,Lithia
- Riverview/Summerfield Sta. #3 - 10817 Big Bend Rd. @ Summerfield Crossing Blvd.,Riverview (Bays face Summerfield Crossing Blvd.)
- Armwood Sta. #4 - 11826 E. US-92 (aka State Road 600) @ Peach Ave.,Seffner
- Henderson Sta. #6 - 10100 Henderson Rd. between W. Linebaugh Ave. & Lynn Rd.,Tampa
- South Brandon Sta. #7 - 122 W. Bloomingdale Ave. between John Moore Rd. & Van Gogh Cir.,Brandon
- Sundance Sta. #8 - 602 Lightfoot Rd. @ Butch Cassidy Trl.,Wimauma
- Sabal Park Sta. #9 - 3225 N. Falkenburg Rd. across from Parkside Center Cir.,Tampa
- Armdale Sta. #10 - 8430 N. Grady St. between W. Humphrey St. & W. Waters Ave.,Tampa
- Brandon Sta. #11 - 117 Ridgewood Ave. between E. Brandon Blvd. (aka State Road 60) & E. Morgan St.,Brandon
- Gibsonton Sta. #12 - 8612 Gibsonton Dr. between Pine St. & Midway St.,Gibsonton
- Gunn Highway Sta. #13 - 7502 Gunn Hwy. @ Tamarind Ave.,Tampa
- North Hillsborough/University Sta. #14 -
- Current Sta. - 1111-1113 E. 139th Ave. between N. 12th St. & CSX Brooksville Sub Railroad Tracks,Tampa
- Former Sta. - 1404 E. 131st Ave. between Key Largo Rd. & Marathon Key Dr.,Tampa
- Palm River Sta. #15 - 715 S. 58th St. between Palm River Rd. & Langston Dr.,Tampa
- Riverview Sta. #16 - 9205 Kevin St. between Balm Riverview Rd. & Dead End,Riverview
- Ruskin Sta. #17 -
- Current Sta. - 410 E. College Ave. (aka State Road 674) between 4th St. S.E. & 5th St. S.E.,Ruskin
- Former Sta. - 101 1st Ave. N.E. between 1st St. N.E. & 2nd St. N.E.,Ruskin
- North Brandon/Seffner Sta. #18 -
- Current Sta. - 3096 S. Kingsway Rd. @ Cactus Rd.,Seffner
- Former Sta. - 1706 S. Kingsway Rd. between Ed Scanlon Ln. & Henderson Ave.,Seffner (Now LRG Investments)
- Carrollwood Sta. #19 - 13201 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. (aka State Road 597) between Moran Rd. & W. Fletcher Ave. (aka County Road 582A),Tampa
- West Hillsborough I Sta. #20 - 7020 W. Hillsborough Ave. (aka State Road 580) between Reflections Club Dr. & Belle Chase Cir.,Tampa (Sta. sits behind Bond Auto Sales)
- Thonotosassa Sta. #21 - 11641 Flint Ave. between 1st St. & 2nd St.,Thonotosassa
- Wimauma Sta. #22 - 1120 7th St. @ DeSoto St.,Wimauma
- Dover/Turkey Creek Sta. #23 - 3138 Sydney Dover Rd. @ Amos Oak Ln.,Dover (Formerly Dover-Turkey Creek VFD Inc.)
- Lutz Sta. #24 - 129 W. Lutz-Lake Fern Rd. @ 2nd St. N.W.,Lutz (Back of the Sta. faces 1st Ave. N.W.) (Formerly Lutz Volunteer Fire Assoc. Inc.)
- Springhead Sta. #25 - 4503 E. Coronet Rd. (aka County Road 574A) between Cason Rd. & Medulla Rd.,Plant City
- Cork Knights Sta. #26 - 5302 Thonotosassa Rd. @ Rini Ranch Ln.,Plant City (Formerly Cork Knights VFD)
- Bloomingdale Sta. #27 - 4705 Bloomingdale Ave. between Little Rd. & Possom Trot Rd.,Valrico
- Sun City Center Sta. #28 - 4551 Sun City Center Blvd. (aka State Road 674) between Augusta Dr. & Stoneham Dr.,Sun City Center
- Apollo Beach Sta. #29 - 626 Golf and Sea Blvd. between Cacao Dr. & Fairway Blvd.,Apollo Beach
- Midway Sta. #30 - 2526 Charlie Taylor Rd. between N. Frontage Rd. & Terry Ln.,Plant City
- West Hillsborough II Sta. #31 - 8901 Memorial Hwy. between Mohr Rd. & Audrey Ln.,Tampa
- East Lake Square Sta. #32 - 5808 Harney Rd. between E. Osborne Ave. & Walton Way,Tampa
- Falkenburg Sta. #33 - 850 S. Falkenburg Rd. @ Palm River Rd.,Tampa (Bays face both roads)
- Van Dyke/Lake Carlton Sta. #34 - 6415 Van Dyke Rd. (aka County Road 685A) between Suncoast Pkwy. (aka State Road 589) & Lake Carlton Dr.,Lutz
- Westchase Sta. #35 - 10401 Countryway Blvd. between Abbywood Ln. & Ashville Dr.,Tampa
- Valrico Sta. #36 - 116 N. Dover Rd. between E. State Road 60 & Overstreet Ln.,Dover
- Providence Road Sta. #37 - 5602 Providence Rd. between Oak Dr. & Providence Oaks Dr.,Riverview
- River Oaks Sta. #38 - 9755-9805 Sheldon Rd. between CSX Clearwater Sub Railroad Tracks & Redwood Blvd.,Tampa
- Tampa Shores Sta. #39 - 7371 Montague St. between Declaration Dr. & Pistol Range Rd.,Tampa
- Chapman Sta. #40 - 16304 N. Nebraska Ave. (aka US-41/State Road 45) between E. Chapman Rd. & Hayes Rd.,Lutz
- Northdale Sta. #41 - 15905 Mapledale Blvd. across from Mapledale Blvd.,Tampa
- Country Place Sta. #42 - 5209 Ehrlich Rd. (aka County Road 582) between Hutchison Rd. & Pennington Rd.,Tampa
- Florida Hospital Sta. #47 - 3100 E. Fletcher Ave. between N. 31st St. & Park Square W.,Tampa
- MacDill AFB FD - Hangar Loop Dr. @ Eagle Staff Ct. & across from Eagle Staff Ct.,MacDill AFB
Sun City Center Emergency Squad #1 Inc.
- Headquarters - 720 Ray Watson Dr. between Sun City Center Plaza & Rickenbacker Dr.,Sun City Center
- Training Sta. - 124 S. Pebble Beach Blvd. between Sun City Center Blvd. (aka State Road 674) & New Bedford Dr.,Sun City Center
- Americare Ambulance Service - 11301 E. US-92 (aka State Road 600) across from Black Dairy Rd.,Seffner
- TransCare Medical Transport - 14901 Crisis Center Plaza between W. Bearss Ave. (aka County Road 582) & Dead End,Tampa
- "Dispatch" on both east on west sites are patched.
- All radio traffic is limited to calls being dispatched and transport units advising availability.
- "Tac 1" is the fire/EMS control channel for the east units.
- All east units switch to this channel for the duration of the call.
- If a tactical channel is needed, it will be assigned on an odd tac channel.
- "Tac 2" is the fire/EMS control channel for the west units.
- All west units switch to this channel for the duration of the call.
- If a tactical channel is needed, it will be assigned on an even tac channel.
Fire Tone Outs (No longer used on radio)
Format is Quick Call II
STATION TONE A TONE B TONE REED 1 358.6 422.1 142/145 3 378.6 321.7 143/140 4 321.7 339.6 140/141 6 457.9 569.1 116/120 7 483.5 569.1 117/120 9 539.0 569.1 119/120 10 330.5 349.0 110/111 11 349.0 330.5 111/110 12 788.5 330.5 126/110 13 389.0 330.5 113/110 14 410.8 330.5 114/110 16 457.9 330.5 116/110 17 483.5 330.5 117/110 18 669.9 569.1 123/120 24 707.3 569.1 124/120 26 788.5 569.1 126/120 28 879.0 569.1 128/120 29 928.1 569.1 129/120 32 368.5 569.1 112/120 33 389.0 569.1 113/120 BC1 669.9 330.5 123/110 BC3 879.0 330.5 128/110 BC6 600.9 457.9 121/116 BC Stands for Batallion Chief