Single-band mobile amateur radio transceiver.
The IC-2200H retains a familiar user interface to the IC-2100H. The large tuning dial provides easy access to active channels even without looking at the front panel. Secondary functions are easily recalled by holding the appropriate button.
A MOS-FET power amplifier provides 65W* of stable output power. A one piece, aluminum chassis helps to keep the transceiver cool and provides durable long-lasting construction. - Taken from ICOM Website
- 207 Memory Channels
- 24 DTMF autodial memories
- DTMF code squelch and pager function with optional DTMF decoder, UT-108
- Weather channel with weather alert function
- FM narrow mode switchable
- Depending on version
- Selectable squelch delay
- Built-in 10dB squelch attenuator
- Optional Digital unit
- Antenna SO-239
- Microphone 8-pin Modular
- External Speaker 3-Conductor 1/8"
- Rear Data Jack
Return to Icom Radios