Jackson County (MI)
From The RadioReference Wiki
- 1 Jackson County Sheriff
- 2 EMS Agencies and Hospitals
- 3 Municipalties and Distrcts
- 4 Codes, Unit Lists, Pager Tones
- 5 Schools and Colleges
- 6 Businesses
- 7 Related Wiki Pages
Jackson County Sheriff
- 10/12 FCC Application 000461666 for repeaters on 155.595, 154,725, 154.13, 151.04 (new), 159.165 (new) (NFM at Clark Lake)
- 7/12 FCC Application 0005315989 for repeaters on 155.595, 154,725, 154.13, 151.04 (new), 159.165 (new) (11K at Clark Lake)
- 7/12 FCC Application 0005314236 (same as above, at Pleasant Lake)
- 7/12 FCC Application 0005314232 (same as above, at Hanover) (all pending 9/12)
Jackson County Central Dispatch
Provides Police and Fire/Rescue dispatch for all cities/townships within the county.
- Sheriff's Department Webpage
- Jackson City Police Webpage
- See unit numbers and codes near bottom of this page
Jackson County Department of Corrections
EMS Agencies and Hospitals
Jackson Community Ambulance
Huron Valley Ambulance
- See the HVA Wiki Page
Municipalties and Distrcts
Springport/Clarence Regional Fire Department / Board
- 9/12 FCC Application for 154.13, 153.755 Base/Mobile (NFM) for County Fire
Tompkins Township (Rives Juntion)
Codes, Unit Lists, Pager Tones
Jackson City/County Unit I.D. Numbers
- 13-XX = MSP Cars Jackson Post #13
- 5xx = Sheriff Dept. Cars
Tonwship Cars go by township name and car number,(Columbia 7, Blackman 2 etc.)
- Adam-X = City Units in charge of NorthWest side of city. (Typically Adam-1 or Adam-2)
- Baker-X = City Units in charge of NorthEast side of city.
- Charlie-X = City units in charge of SouthEast side of City.
- David-X = City units in charge of SouthWest side of city, including Central Business District.
- Sam-XX - City Sargents.
- 10-9 = Subject has a Misdemeanor Warrant.
- 10-10 = Subject has a Felony Warrant.
- 10-11 = Alarm (I.E. Burglary alarm, fire alarm)
- 10-12 = Scanner in Use at location or by suspect.
- 10-13 = Subject is mentally unstable.
- 'H' = Code used when referring to 10-11, indicates Holdup Alarm.
- 'K' = Subject has been killed, typicalled used when referring to an accident scene.
- 'RA' = Armed Robbery (Weapon was seen/used/indicated.)
- Code Orange = Taser has been Deployed
Fire Departments/Numbering Plan
- 15 = Spring Arbor Township
Fire/EMS Pager Tones
Alert Monitors Used for tone-alerting of all government, medical, public safety, and schools across the county. Motorola QC-II format: Tone 1: 742.5 Tone 2: 652.5
Schools and Colleges
Springport Public Schools
Jackson Christian School
- WQNH432 - Mobiles 451.5875, 452.4125, 452.8875, 456.5876, 457.8875
Related Wiki Pages