From The RadioReference Wiki
The tk-230/330 is a very powerful, inexpensive handheld radio. This radio is a 5 watt uhf/vhf radio which has many features that are easy to enable/disable. it's surprisingly powerful and broad in it's abilities. It can be your basic 10 channel radio with no features, or a 100channel radio with alphanumeric, scan and all sorts of features. It's easy to program, and easy to enable/disable features or upgrade the radio.
- KMC-10 - speaker microphone
- KMC-11 - speaker microphone with antenna
- KVC-10 - A vehicular "docking station" for the tk-230/330 radios
- ZKCT-1 - A cloning cable for the radios to program each other
- KPG-10 - A programming cable for programming the radios through the PC
- ZKCT-3 - A Metering cable for radio testing.
- KNB-3 - the smaller batteries
- KNB-4 - The larger batteries
- Internal Parts
- ?? - Extra channel kit (includes memory and additional top knob panel to support 100channels
- ?? - Front panel Kit (includes the 16 button front panel kit)