Law Enforcement (NZ)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Like most police agencies world wide, the New Zealand police use a 10 code system for status messages. However unlike the Americans, the NZ Police 10 code is very simple.
- 10-0 Off duty
- 10-1 Broadcast to all units
- 10-2 En-route to job
- 10-3 Available
- 10-4 Repeat your last message
- 10-5 Out of service for a short time (now obsolete)
- 10-6 Change channel....
- 10-7 Arrived at job
- 10-8 Busy but available
- 10-9 Urgent Message
- 10-10 Officer requires immediate assistance
- Police Communications in New Zealand have gone Apco25 Digital with AES Encryption mostly main centers but also some rural ***