Lincoln County (MO)
- [ Link Back to County Database Page]
Air-Evac Lifeteam can be heard on 153.095 (O'Fallon) and 153.08 (Troy) D073, see EMS Page for more info http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Lincoln_County_(MO)
Lincoln County Government
Lincoln County / Central Dispatch
- Dispatch is referred to as "Central" over radios for all police, fire and ems.
- Units heard: 2103 (155.6025)
- 3/12 - Lincoln County Sheriff's Department, Dispatches "Missouri State Park Rangers" for "Cuivre River State Park"
Lincoln County Public Water District #1
WGP750 - 451.575 Repeater, Bases, Mobiles (D026 voice heard in Greene Co IL); 173.20375 FX1
Municipalities and Districts
Elsberry Fire Protection District
- 155.5875 141.3 - Fire units? (heard Greene Co IL 3/14)
Hawk Point Volunteer Fire Department
Lincoln County Fire Protection District 1 (Troy)
- Serves Troy, Moscow Mills and several surrounding rural communities. (163 sq. mi; 4 stations)
- Serves Troy, Moscow Mills, and several surrounding rural communities. The district covers approximately 163 square miles bordering St. Charles and Warren Counties to the South. Lincoln County Fire Protection District operates with four stations. Station 1 is staffed with a 24 hour career crew
11/16 - 155.205 - 173.8 PL is also dispatch for Moscow Mills Police Department
Old Monroe Fire Protection District
Northwest Fire Protection District
- Listed on page, but can not find any history of a license for these frequencies
- 460.62500 WPVG952 F Fire: Remote Link - C Pass FMN
- 465.62500 WPVG952 F Fire: Remote Link - Ford FMN
Winfield Foley-Fire Protection District
- Dispatched by "Central" Units: 6353 (Paged/Dispatch on 154.145 173.8 PL)
EMS Agencies and Hospitals
Lincoln County Ambulance District
- Units: 6700s; Med 1 and 2 - Troy base, Med 3 - Elsberry base, Med 4 - Winfield base, Med 5 - Auburn base
Mercy Hospital - Lincoln
Formerly Lincoln County Medical Center (Troy) / Lincoln County Memorial Hospital
Fire/EMS Unit IDs
- Dispatch is referred to as "Central" over radios for all Police, Fire and EMS.
Police Badge Numbers
- 100-199 Troy City Police
- 200-299 Elsberry City Police
- 300-399 Silex City Police
- 400-499 Lincoln County Sheriff Deputies
- 500-589 Lincoln County Jail Correction Officers
- 590 Lincoln County Coroner
- 591-599 Lincoln County Jail Correction Officers
- 600-699 Lincoln County Radio Dispatchers
- 700-799 Reserves Lincoln County Sheriff Deputies
- 800 Patrol Repair Center. These are in house repair trucks that are only used one a patrol car wrecks or in this case today runs off the road or gets stuck because of snow.
- 801 Tow Truck 1
- 802 Tow Truck 2
- 811 Wrecker 1
- 812 Wrecker 2
- 2100-2199 Moscow Mills Police Officers
- 2200-2299 UNASSIGNED
- 2300-2399 Foley Police Officers
- 2400-2499 Old Monroe Police Officers
- 2500-2599 Winfield Police Officers
- 2600-2699 Hawk Point Police Officers
- (Example Call: Central to Zone 3 deputy copy an ATV complaint call)
- The Sheriff Deputies Zones are based upon the EMS systems 1-5 coverage area listed below.
Fire Department Badge Number
- 6100s Winfield / Foley Fire District (was listed as 6300)
- 6200s Northwest Fire District (Silex) (was listed as 6600)
- 6300s Old Monroe Fire District (was listed as 6200)
- 6400s Lincoln County Fire Protection District
- 6414 heard 154.8225 EMS Call (1/30/15) 158.805 141.3 (12/16)
- 6500s Hawk Point Fire District
- 6600s Elsberry Fire District (was listed as 6100)
- ?? 6400-6499 Troy Fire District
- ?? 6700-6799 Troy Ambulance (6707)
EMS Badge Number System
- Medic 1 Troy City
- Medic 2 Troy City and Hawk Point
- Medic 3 Elsberry District
- Medic 4 Winfield / Foley District (Winfield Base)
- Medic 5 Silex District (Auburn Base)
- 6701 Base 1 Supervisior for Medic 1 and 2.
- 6703 Base 3 Supervisior for Medic 3
- 6704 Base 4 Supervisior for Medic 4
- 6705 Base 5 Supervisior for Medic 5
- Uses the same 10-codes as the Missouri Highway Patrol with a few exceptions.
- 10-10 Fight in Progress
- 10-54 Drag Racing
- 10-100 Bomb Threat
Sheriff Response Codes
- Alpha Please go to this location sometime today before the end of the shift.
- Bravo Please go to this location direct but obey speedlimits and traffic laws.
- Charlie Go to this location now with lights and sirens and keep it under 85MPH.
- Delta Go to this location now with lights and sirens and keep it under 130MPH.
- Echo Only announced when their has been something extremely bad or a person is not breathing. Go to this location now with lights and sirens and car is maxed out.
Often when on a traffic stop after running the plate information call a code number.
- Code 4 Remaining with car everything is ok
- Code 3 Remaining with car having some trouble
- Code 2 Remaining with car going to take into custody need back up.
- Code 1 Officer Down
Eolia - Fire Department 90 64027
Lincoln County 911/Sheriff Dispatch 6200
Lincoln County Department of Health 36433
Schools and Colleges
Lincoln County School Districts
- unidentified School and Bus frequencies (151.955, 452.325R, 461.15R, 461.4R, 464.4R)
- Troy Buchanan High School
- Troy Middle School
- Human Resources
- Ninth Grade Center Lincoln Elementary
- Boone Elementary
- Cuivre Park Elementary
- Street Elementary
151.95500 KNJT212 BM R III (near I-67 & MO-47 Troy)
452.32500 WPMN507 RMF Linc School R-2 (Elsberry, 7th & Ellis)
461.15000 WNVC643 RMF Linc SD Bus1 R IV (1/8 mi E of Winfield High School)
461.40000 WPHC373 RM Linc SD Bus2 RIII: Buses (Troy)
464.40000 WPLF713 RMF Buch HighSch RIII: Buchanan High School: Office, Admin
Maintenance, Security (1190 Old Capaurgris-Troy) (Phone Patch)
Amerigas has a very tall tower located at their building north of Wentzville
Presbyterian Children Services
451.61250 0003741847 M PrsbChldrnSv School Operations (Silex) FMN
Related Wiki Pages
Return to DB page: Lincoln County (MO)
Return to Wiki page: Missouri Counties