Louisa County (VA)
From The RadioReference Wiki
|Louisa DB||MediaWiki||Quickref||PDF Card||Virginia Forum|
Welcome to the Louisa County collaboration article. This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for your area.
Louisa County Fire Departments
- 1 Louisa Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 2 Mineral Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 3 Bumpass Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 4 Holly Grove Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 5 Locust Creek Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 6 Trevilians Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 7 Zions Crossroads Volunteer Fire Dept.
Louisa County EMS Unit Numbering and Designations
- 1-x = Louisa County Rescue Squad
- 2-x = Mineral Rescue Squad
- 3-x = Lake Anna Rescue Squad
- 4-x = Holly Grove Rescue Squad
- 6-x = Trevilians Fire-Rescue
- 7-x = Zion Crossroads Volunteer Fire Department
The designation "Medic" without a suffix (such as Medic 1, Medic 2, etc) is used by the career staff.
Any unit that ends in 3 (such as 1-3, 2-3, 3-3) is a non-transport EMS vehicle, usually staffed by an EMT-Intermediate or Paramedic.
- EMS units typically mark up as one of the following designations:
- WALKIE = No patient care certification or driver
- RESCUE or FIRE-RESCUE= EMT-Basic level crew
- TRAUMA = EMT-Enhanced level crew (formerly EMT-Shock Trauma)
- MEDIC or FIRE-MEDIC = EMT-Intermediate or EMT-Paramedic level crew
- Lake Anna Airport (7W4) Louisa County (VA)
- Travel Reference (VA): I-64, US 15, US 33, US 250, US 522