Lucas County (OH)
From The RadioReference Wiki
|OSP Post||48 (Toledo)|
|ODOT District||2 (Bowling Green)|
|Lucas County Database|
|Lucas County Live Audio|
Welcome to the Lucas County, Ohio collaboration article. This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for your area.
- 1 Toledo Fire & Rescue Dept.
- 2 Lucas County (OH) Fire & E.M.S. Dept.'s
- 3 Lucas County EMS Life Squad Locations and Codes
- 4 Lucas County Fire Stations
- 5 Lucas County Law Enforcement Stations/Units and Codes
- 6 Toledo Police Codes
- 7 Toledo Police Units
- 8 Lucas County Amateur Radio
- 9 Lucas County (OH) Swingbridges/Drawbridges
- 10 Related Wiki Articles and Web Sites
Toledo Fire & Rescue Dept.
- Sta. #1 (HQ) -
- Current Sta. - 545 N. Huron St. between Orange St. & Beech St.
- Former Sta. -
- 614 LaGrange St. @ Swan Ln. (Sta. sits on the southeast corner)
- 701 Bush St. @ N. Erie St. (Now Sta. #3)
- Sta. #3 -
- Current Sta. - 701 Bush St. between N. Erie St. & Crane Ln. (Formerly Sta. #1)
- Former Sta. - 801 Jefferson Ave. @ N. Ontario St. (Sta. sits on the southwest corner)
- Sta. #4 -
- Current Sta. - 3940 Hill Ave. across from Ottawa Landings
- Former Sta. - 2921 Monroe St. (aka State Route 51) @ Bancroft St. (Bays face both streets)
- Sta. #5 - 1 N. Ontario St. @ Washington St.
- Sta. #6 -
- Current Sta. - 1155 Oak St. (aka State Route 65) @ Fassett St.
- Former Sta. - 642 Starr Ave. @ Euclid Ave. (Now Toledo F/R Dept. Bldg. Maint.)
- Sta. #7 - 2155 Franklin Ave. @ Bancroft St.
- Sta. #9 -
- Current Sta. - 900-920 South Ave. @ Aurora L. Gonzalez Dr. & across from Thayer St.
- Former Sta. - 1841 Broadway St. @ Orchard St.
- Sta. #11 - 4820 Airport Hwy. (aka State Route 2) @ Seymour Rd.
- Sta. #12 -
- Current Sta. - 3435 Chase St. @ Suder Ave.
- Former Sta. - 3530 Suder Ave. between E. Manhattan Blvd. & Willow Brook Ln.
- Sta. #13 -
- Current Sta. - 1899 Front St. @ Consaul St. & across from Esther St.
- Former Sta. - 2154 Front St. between Paine Ave. & Whittemore St.
- Sta. #14 - 1655-1671 N. Reynolds Rd. (aka US-20) @ Hess Rd. (Bays face both streets)
- Sta. #15 - 2125 Richards Rd. between Bancroft St. & Hillandale Rd. ***(NOW CLOSED)***
- Sta. #16 - 1301 Dorr St. (aka State Route 246) between Junction Ave. & Bell Ave.
- Sta. #17 -
- Current Sta. - 1041 W. Central Ave. (aka State Route 120) between Albion St. & I-75
- Former Sta. - 2907 N. Detroit Ave. (aka US-24) between Nesslewood Ave. & Ambia St.
- Sta. #18 -
- Current Sta. - 5225 Lewis Ave. across from Mayfair Blvd.
- Former Sta. - 918-920 W. Sylvania Ave. @ Peak Ave. (Now Toledo Firefighters Museum)
- Sta. #19 -
- Current Sta. - 4257 Stickney Ave. between Medcorp Dr. & Chrysler Dr.
- Former Sta. - 3201 Stickney Ave. @ Ketcham Ave. (Now the Caldwell Community Center)
- Sta. #21 - 1474 S. Detroit Ave. (aka US-24) @ Glendale Ave.
- Sta. #23 - 2754 W. Laskey Rd. between Goodwill Rd. & Sandra Dr.
- Sta. #24 -
- Current Sta. - 5023 N. Summit St. across from 118th St.
- Former Sta. - 4849 N. Summit St. @ 114th St.
- Sta. #25 - 2933-2945 W. Central Ave. (aka State Route 120) between Meadowwood Dr. & Drummond Rd.
Lucas County (OH) Fire & E.M.S. Dept.'s
- Berkey Richfield Twp. R/S - 5817 N. Berkey Southern Rd. (aka State Route 295) between Sylvania Metamora Rd. & Michigan State Line,Berkey (Formerly Berkey Twp. V.F.D. & Now Disbanded) (WPES423)
- Brookside Kish Ambulance Service - 640 Phillips Ave. @ Burnham Ave.,Toledo (KPD566)
- Jerusalem Twp. Fire & Rescue Dept. -
- Sta. #31 - 9501 Jerusalem Rd. (aka State Route 2) between S. Decant Rd. (aka County Route 204) & S. Yondota Rd. (aka County Route 205),Curtice
- LifeCare Medical Services, Inc. - 48 N. Westwood Ave. between Hill Ave. & Hawkins St.,Toledo ***(Sta. is Closed)***
- LifeStar Medical Transportation Services - 1402-1420 LaGrange St. between Utica St. & George St.,Toledo
- Lucas Co. E.M.S. -
- Life Squad #1 - Toledo Fire & Rescue Dept. Sta. #5
- Life Squad #2 - Toledo Fire & Rescue Dept. Sta. #6
- Life Squad #3 - Toledo Fire & Rescue Dept. Sta. #18
- Life Squad #4 - Toledo Fire & Rescue Dept. Sta. #16
- Life Squad #5 - Toledo Fire & Rescue Dept. Sta. #25
- Life Squad #6 - Sylvania Twp. F.D. Sta. #1
- Life Squad #7 - Maumee F.D. Sta. #1
- Life Squad #8 - Oregon F.D. Sta. #1
- Life Squad #9 - Whitehouse F.D.
- Life Squad #10 - Springfield Twp. F.D. Sta. #2
- Life Squad #11 - Toledo Fire & Rescue Dept. Sta. #3
- Maumee Div. of Fire -
- Sta. #94 - 220 Illinois Ave. (aka US-20A/Alt. US-20) between Conant St. (aka US-20) & Kingsbury St.,Maumee (KZV207)
- ex-Sta. #95 - 450 W. Dussel Dr. between Ford St. & Osage Dr.,Maumee (Recently sold to private company)
- MedCorp E.M.S. - ***(DISBANDED)***
- 160-166 Oak St. @ Second St.,Toledo (East Facility)
- 1053 Custer Dr. between Homeside Ave. & Tappan Ave.,Toledo
- 1811 Monroe St. (aka State Route 51) between 18th St. & 19th St.,Toledo
- 857 Warehouse Rd. between Angola Rd. & Dead End,Toledo
- 2555 Arlington Ave. between Main Technology Dr. & Research Dr.,Toledo (Training Center)
- Monclova Twp. F.D. -
- Sta. #91 - 4335-4395 Albon Rd. (aka County Route 86) @ Monclova Rd. (aka County Route 95),Moncolva
- Oregon F.D. -
- Sta. #41 -
- Current Sta. - 5002 Seaman Rd. @ S. Wynn Rd.,Oregon
- Future Sta. - 1040 S. Wynn Rd. across from Wynn Park Dr.,Oregon
- Sta. #42 - 1102 S. Wheeling St. between Dearborn Ave. & Pickle Rd.,Oregon
- Sta. #43 - 4421 Bay Shore Rd. @ Momany St.,Oregon
- Sta. #41 -
- PFB Energy - Toledo Refining Company Fire Dept.
- Sta. #49 - 1819 Woodville Rd. (approximate station location within plant is at these coordinates: 41.63103, -83.50595)
- Providence Twp. F/R -
- Sta. #88 - 8149 Main St. (aka County Route 109) between Meredith Ave. & Central Ave.,Neapolis (WPKG945)
- Richfield Twp. F.D. -
- Sta. #58 - 11450 W. Sylvania Ave. (aka County Route 5) @ Washburn Rd. (aka Town Road 33),Berkey
- Spencer Twp. F/R - ***(DISBANDED)***
- The current Springfield Township Station #56
- Springfield Twp. F.D. -
- Sta. #51 - 802 S. McCord Rd. between Angola Rd. & Purnia Rd.,Holland
- Sta. #52 (HQ) - 1534 S. Crissey Rd. (aka County Route 65) between Geiser Rd. (aka County Route 469) & Old State Line Rd.,Holland
- Sta. #53 - 7145 Garden Rd. @ Holloway Rd.,Maumee
- Sta. #56 - 9445 Frankfort Rd. (aka County Route 28) between N. Crissey Rd. (aka County Route 24) & N. Meilke Rd. (aka County Route 63),Holland
- Sylvania Twp. F.D. -
- Sta. #61 - 6621-6635 Monroe St. between Richard Becker Pl. & Norfolk Southern Clinton Industrial Track,Sylvania
- Sta. #62 -
- Current Sta. - 3006 N. McCord Rd. between Central Ave. (aka US-20/State Route 120) & Adirondack Dr.,Toledo
- Former Sta. - 6448 W. Central Ave. (aka US-20/State Route 120) @ Wilford Dr.,Toledo (Now ABC Auto Care)
- Sta. #63 - 5046-5056 Haddon Rd. @ Whiteford Rd.,Toledo
- Sta. #64 (HQ) - 8210 (W.) Sylvania Ave. between Centennial Rd. & Silica Rd.,Sylvania (Sta. sits back from the road)
- Training Tower - 4420 King Rd. across from Peachtree Ln.,Sylvania (Sits behind the Police Complex)
- Toledo A.N.G. F.D. -
- Sta. #81 - 2660 Eber Rd. between Weckerly Rd. (aka County Route 120) & I-80/I-90,Swanton (Sta. #81 sits at the following coordinates: 41.588803/-83.792910)
- Toledo Lucas Co. Port Authority F.D. - 11013 (W.) Airport Service Rd. between Terminal Pkwy. & Airport Hwy. (aka State Route 2),Swanton (Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 41.591256/-83.808946)
- Washington Twp. F.D. -
- Sta. #72 - 2469 Shoreland Ave. @ Patriot Dr.,Toledo
- Waterville F.D. -
- Sta. #77 - 751 Waterville-Monclova Rd. between Pray Blvd. & Royal Hampton Ln.,Waterville
- Whitehouse F.D. -
- Sta. #85 - 10550 Waterville St. (aka State Route 64) between Indianapolis Ave. & Whitehouse Square Blvd.,Whitehouse
Lucas County EMS Life Squad Locations and Codes
|Life Squad 1||Toledo FD #5|
|Life Squad 2||Toledo FD #6|
|Life Squad 3||Toledo FD #18|
|Life Squad 4||Toledo FD #16|
|Life Squad 5||Toledo FD #25|
|Life Squad 6||Sylvania Twp. FD #1|
|Life Squad 7||Maumee FD #1|
|Life Squad 8||Oregon FD #1|
|Life Squad 9||Whitehouse FD|
|Life Squad 10||Springfield Twp. FD #2|
|Life Squad 11||Toledo FD #3|
- Code 18: Deceased Person
- Code 20: Overdose
- EMS/ALS/BLS Bypass: EMS/" " patients cannot go to that facility
Lucas County Fire Stations
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23, 24, 25 - Toledo Fire 31 - Jerusalem Township Fire 41 - Oregon Fire Station 1 42 - Oregon Fire Station 2 43 - Oregon Fire Station 3 51 - Springfield Township Fire Station 1 52 - Springfield Township Fire Station 2 53 - Springfield Township Fire Station 3 56 - Springfield Township Fire Station 4 57 - Spencer Township Fire *DISBANDED - NO LONGER IN SERVICE* Spencer Twp. is now serviced by Springfield Twp. Station 56 58 - Richfield Township Fire 61 - Sylvania Fire Station 1 62 - Sylvania Fire Station 2 63 - Sylvania Fire Station 3 64 - Sylvania Fire Station 4 72 - Washington Township Fire 77 - Waterville Fire 81 - Toledo Air National Guard Fire 85 - Whitehouse Fire 88 - Providence Township Fire 91 - Monclova Township Fire 94 - Maumee Fire
Lucas County Law Enforcement Stations/Units and Codes
Sheriff units will precede with an "SO" designation before the unit number. Although at times this will not be used. 1 Jerusalem Twp. Patrol 2 Providence Twp. Patrol 3, 301, 302 Springfield Twp. Patrol 4 Monclova Twp. Patrol 5 Floater 6 DWI & Traffic Enforcement 7a-z Sheriff Sergeants 8-59 Transportation, Jail, Admin. and Detective Units 24 Monclova Twp Sub 25 Springfield Twp Sub 26 Jeruselum Twp Sub 34 Toledo Express Airport Sub 32-33 Downtown 41 Jail Transpor 4xx Sylvania Twp. Police 60 Coroners Office 70-73 Holland Police 8xx Sylvania City Police 83 Air National Guard 84-85 Port Authority Police 80x Whitehouse Police 8xx Sylvania Police 89-94 Washington Twp. Police (Dispatched by TPD on Central Channel) 93-95 Waterville Twp. Police 99 Berkey Police 1xx Maumee Police 14x Public Housing Patrol 19x Court Servers 2xx Oregon Police 22x-23x Waterville Police 520-529 Maumee Bay State Park Rangers 530 State Game Warden 601-620 Toledo MetroPark Rangers Disposition Codes A: Arrest Made B: Report taken C: Citation issued D: Warning issued E: Assistance given F: No police action necessary G: Unable to locate H: Gone on arrival I: Cancel J: Officer needs help K: Know, not wanted L: No record M: Has traffic record Z: EMERGENCY button activation '''10-Codes''' 10-4 Acknowledgement 10-10 Officer needs help 10-5 Prisoner to jail 10-17 Bomb threat 10-6 Location 10-21 Shooting 10-7 Out of service 10-23 DOA 10-8 In service 10-98 Warrant 10-9 Report to jail - emergency 223 Residence 10-12 Report to jail 224 Bank Escort
Toledo Police Codes
Toledo Police sectors as of September 2009
A Arrest made B Report taken C Citation issued D Warning issued E Assistence given F No action necesary G Unable to locate H Gone on arrival I Cancel N False alarm, warning issued W False alarm, due to weather
18 Dead on arrival 23 On scene 40 Hitting off at station 42 Off duty 46 Silent alarm 88 Officer needs help 89 Bomb threat 90 Hostage situation
204 Municipal garage/Gas station 212 Detective bureau 281 Records Section
Toledo Police Units
AIR 1 Helicopter 1-29 Administration 30-79 Traffic 80-99 Hazardous Device 100-899 Patrol 100/200 Shift Chief x01-x03 Shift Lieutenants x05 Shift Sergeants x06 Extra Sergeants x90 Accident 1xx 1 Sector Crews 2xx 2 Sector Crews 3xx 3 Sector Crews 4xx 4 Sector Crews 5xx 5 Sector Crews 6xx 6 Sector Crews 7xx 7 Sector Crews 8xx 8 Sector Crews 960-989 Gang Task Force Section 1000-1099 Investigations Bureau 1100-1199 Vice/Narcotics Bureau 1160-1189 Directed Patrol Section 1200-1219 Chief/Staff 1220-1229 Personal Section 1230-1239 Internal Affair 1240-1249 Planning & Inspection 1250-1259 Crime Analysis 1260-1269 Public Affairs & LMHA 1270-1289 Recruitment 1300-1319 Communications 1320-1329 Records 1330-1349 Training 1350-1369 Bike 1370-1379 Property Management 1380-1389 Scientific Investigations 1390-1399 Non-PD Agencies 1530-1535 Chaplain 1536-1539 Washington Twp. PD 1540-1560 Sheriff 1575-1579 Coroner Investigations
Lucas County Amateur Radio
147.270 W8HHF Skywarn Repeater has a remote site in downtown Toledo that can be accessed by transmitting a PL tone of 250.3 and receive PL of 103.5.
Lucas County (OH) Swingbridges/Drawbridges
- CSX Railroad Swingbridge over the Maumee River,Toledo (KEB215) (41.632428/-83.530939)
- Licensed for Marine Channels 09, 12, 13 & 16
- Norfolk Southern Railroad Swingbridge over the Maumee River,Toledo (KSK360) (41.632428/-83.530939)
- Licensed for Marine Channels 09, 12, 13 & 16
- Craig St. Drawbridge over the Maumee River,Toledo (KUZ542) (41.661160/-83.512503)
- Licensed for Marine Channels 09, 12, 14 & 16
- Cherry St. Drawbridge over the Maumee River,Toledo (WQEA387) (41.652533/-83.527853)
- Licensed for Marine Channels 12, 14 & 16