From The RadioReference Wiki
The MVT-9000Mk2 is a MVT-9000 with:
- Voice descrambler function added
- RF performance enhanced
- Silver colored case
- Original MVT-9000 is black colored.
The MVT-9000M3.X and MVT-9000M2.X
Are Bandercom customized models. M-model can be older black or newer silver cased Mk2 model. M-modified units come to market 1997.
M3.x model is M2.x RF-performance modification with the PRESET enabled.
Bandercom modified Yupiteru's can be easily recognize from Squelch indication led (center on image) and optionally DO (discriminator-output) is located in right up corner. Squelch led is usually green but other colors can be found.
- 100kHz-2039MHz range (manufacturer guarantee decent reception above 500kHz)
- 1000 channels in 20 banks
- Dual VFO
- AM, NAM, FM, WFM, USB, LSB, CW
- 50, 100, 200, 500Hz; 1, 5, 6.25, 8, 9, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, 100 & 125kHz Steps
- Scan rate 30 cps
- 20 search banks
- 10 priority channels
- Speech inversion decoder (in MK2 model, what is silver colored)
- Battery level meter
- 25 channels/second scanning
- 25 steps/second searching
- Search with auto-store
- Backlit keypad and display
- Real-time multi-adjustable bandscope
- User selectable receive mode and step size
- User adjustable battery saver
- Squelch monitor key
- DC jack for external power source
- Signal meter
- 4 AA batteries
Reviews and User Opinions
Back to Yupiteru Radios