Medical Helicopters (WA)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Scanning Washington Air Medical Services
This is a very early start to trying to document the aircraft and dispatch procedures for the Medical Helicopters serving Washington State.
If you have any information feel free to add to this page.
Airlift Northwest operates from both Alaska and Washington.
Helicopter bases are located in Bellingham, Bermerton, Arlington, Olympia and Wenatchee.
Fixed Wing operations are based in Seattle at Boeing Field, and Yakima, and operate both Pilatus pC=-12, and Learjet 31A.
- Airlift 2 (N951AL) - Bremerton - Eurocopter EC-135
- Airlift 3 (N953AL) - Olympia - Eurocopter EC-135
- Airlift 5 (N952AL) - Bellingham - Eurocopter EC-135
- Airlift 6 (N954AL) - Arlington - Eurocopter EC-135
- Airlift 7 (N235UW) - Wenatchee - Eurocopter EC-135
- Airlift ? (N923LF) - Port Angles - Agusta A109E
- Airlift ? (N139AM) - ? ? ? - Eurocopter EC-135
- N212AL - Boeing Field - Pilatus PC-12
- N213AL - Boeing Field - Pilatus PC-12
- N165AL - Boeing Field - Learject 31A