Merrimack County (NH)
From The RadioReference Wiki
- 1 Merrimack County Map
- 2 Merrimack County Police Codes
- 3 Merrimack County Sheriff's Office Unit IDs
- 4 Capital Area Fire Mutual Aid Community IDs
- 5 Capital Area Fire Mutual Aid Unit/Apparatus Type IDs
- 6 Lakes Region Apparatus IDs
- 7 Lakes Region Community Radio IDs
- 8 Merrimack County (NH) Fire/E.M.S.
- 9 Mailing Lists/Forums
- 10 Online Scanners
Merrimack County Map
Merrimack County Police Codes
|10-1||In Service||10-13||Assist Motorist|
|10-2||Out of Service / Off the Air||10-14||Meal Break|
|10-3||Go Ahead||10-15||Off at Court|
|10-4||Repeat Message||10-16||Abandonded Vehicle|
|10-5||Message Received||10-17||Subject in Custody|
|10-7||Unable to Copy||10-19||D.U.I.|
|10-8||Transporting-Can't Talk||10-20||License Plate Check|
|10-9||Call by Telephone||10-21||Driver History|
|10-10||Phone you can be Reached At||10-22||Driver Status|
|10-11||Report to....||10-23||N.C.I.C. Check|
|10-12||Disregard||10-24||Criminal Records Check|
Merrimack County Sheriff's Office Unit IDs
|100||Boscawen PD||500||Canterbury PD|
|200||Warner PD||550||Henniker PD|
|250||Salisbury PD||600||Hopkinton PD|
|300||Danbury PD||700||Chichester PD|
|400||Loudon PD||800||Webster PD|
|450||Pitsfield PD||MC||Sheriff Patrols|
|Ranger||USAC of Engineers Rangers||SP||State Police|
Capital Area Fire Mutual Aid Community IDs
|50||Allenstown||66||Central New Hampshire Haz-Mat Team|
|51||Boscawen||67||New Hampshire Fire Academy|
|64||Penacook Rescue Squad||84||Deering|
Capital Area Fire Mutual Aid Unit/Apparatus Type IDs
- Ambulance - Any Transporting Medical Unit at BLS or ALS Level (Formerly X)
- Boat - Marine Craft for Rescue and/or Firefighting
- C - Chief Officer
- E - Engine - Any Pumper Designated primarily for Fire Attack Operations (Formerly M)
- Forestry - Any Unit Designated for Brush, Woods, Forest, Wildland Fires
- Forestry Tanker - Any Tanker (typically off road capable) to supply water for Forestry Incidents
- Ladder - Any Aerial Designated primarily for Ladder / Truck Company Operations (No Bucket)
- O - Officer
- R - Member of Department
- Rescue - Any Unit Designated primarily for Technical Extrication
- Tanker - Any Tanker Designated primarily for Water Supply of Fire Attack Units (Formerly K)
- Tower - Any Aerial Platform Designated primarily for Ladder / Truck Company Operations (With Bucket)
- Utility - Any Unit Designated for functions not classified
- CAP AREA 1 - Capital Area Mutual Aid Coordinator
Lakes Region Apparatus IDs
- Ambulance - A unit designed and licensed to transport patients.
- Boat - A watercraft operated by a member department.
- C - An officer or member, having command authority.
- Car - A vehicle used primarily for transporting personnel, communications equipment or other equipment used to support fireground operations.
- Engine - Firefighting apparatus equipped with a fire pump of at least 750 GPM capacity and carrying not less than 500 gallons of water.
- Forestry - A vehicle which is primarily used in grass, brush or forest fire suppression.
- Ladder - Firefighting apparatus equipped with an aerial ladder, elevating platform, tower or snorkel.
- Portable - A portable radio.
- Rescue - A vehicle used primarily to transport equipment and/or manpower for the purpose of removal or extrication of victims requiring fire department assistance.
- Tanker - Firefighting apparatus used primarily for hauling water, with or without a fixed fire pump, and carrying more than 1,000 gallons of water.
- Tower - Firefighting apparatus equipped with an elevating platform, tower or snorkel.
- Utility - Firefighting apparatus not categorized by another letter designation used to provide support services.
- Warden - An individual designated by the state as a Warden, Deputy Warden or Special Deputy Warden.
Lakes Region Community Radio IDs
- 1 - Alton Fire & EMS
- 2 - Ashland
- 3 - Belmont
- 4 - Bristol Fire & EMS
- 5 - Center Harbor
- 6 - Barnstead
- 7 - Franklin
- 8 - Gilford
- 9 - Gilmanton
- 10 - Groton
- 11 - Hill
- 12 - Holderness
- 13 - Laconia
- 14 - Meredith
- 15 - Moultonboro
- 16 - New Durham
- 17 - New Hampton
- 18 - Plymouth
- 19 - Sanbornton
- 20 - Sandwich
- 21 - Tilton-Northfield
- 22 - Unassigned (Formerly Winnisquam Fire Department)
- 23 - Waterville Valley
- 24 - Warren-Wentworth EMS
- 25 - Strafford
- 30 - Alexandria
- 31 - Andover
- 32 - East Andover & Andover EMS
- 33 - (Unassigned)
- 34 - Bridgewater
- 35 - Campton-Thornton
- 36 - Danbury
- 37 - Hebron
- 38 - Rumney
- 39 - (unassigned)
- 40 - Warren
- 41 - (unassigned)
- 42 - Wentworth
- 43 - (unassigned)
- 44 - Twin Rivers Ambulance
- 45 - Stewarts Ambulance (Meredith EMS)
- 46 - (unassigned - fmr Bristol EMS)
- 47 - (unassigned)
- 48 - (unassigned)
- 49 - Farmington (Mutual Aid)
- 66 - Central New Hampshire Haz-Mat Team
- 67 - NH Fire Academy
- 99 - Wolfeboro (Mutual Aid - 154.25:Disp)
Merrimack County (NH) Fire/E.M.S.
- Access E.M.S. - 2 Whitney Rd. (Unit #2) between Hoit Rd. (aka US-4) & Dead End,Concord
- Allenstown F.D. - 1 Ferry St. @ Main St. (KDO290)
- Andover V.F.D. -
- Andover Sta. - 169 Main St. (aka US-4/State Route 11) @ School St.
- East Andover Sta. - 23 Channel Rd. between Maple St. & Franklin Hwy. (aka State Route 11)
- Boscawen V.F.D. -
- Current Sta. - 15-17 High St. (aka US-4) between King St. (aka US-3) & Valley of Industry
- Former Sta. - 73 N. Main St. (aka US-3) @ (1) Oak St. (Now Penacook R/S)
- Bow V.F.D. (WPLT327) - 2 Knox Rd. @ Bow Center Rd.
- Bradford V.F.D. - 91 W. Main St. between State Route 103 & Church St. (WXP391)
- Canterbury V.F.D. - 26 Baptist Rd. between Hackleboro Rd. & Abbott Rd. (KVN514)
- CarePlus Amb. Service -
- Sta. #4 - 10 Dunklee Rd. between River Rd. & Ryan Rd.,Bow
- Chichester V.F.D. -
- Current Sta. - 22 Main St. between Dover Rd. (aka US-4/US-202) & Canterbury Rd. (WQOT654)
- Former Sta. - 49 Main St. between Center Rd. & Granny Howe Rd. (Now the Community Center)
- Concord F.D. -
- HQ -
- Current Sta. - 24 Horseshoe Pond Ln. @ N. State St. (aka US-3) (KFF285)
- Former Sta. - 2 Prince St. @ Green St. (Sta. sat at the rear of the current City Hall off of Prince St.)
- Central Sta. #1 - 150 N. State St. (aka US-3) between Horseshoe Pond Ln. & Foster St. (KNBF386)
- Broadway Sta. #4 - 15 Broadway @ West St. (KNAW606)
- Manor Sta. #5 - 46 Village St. (aka US-3) @ Abbott Rd.,Penacook (KFF286)
- Heights Sta. #7 - 127 Loudon Rd. between Grover St. & Burns Ave. (KFF287)
- HQ -
- Danbury V.F.D. - 10 North Rd. between State Route 104 & Spa Rd.
- Dunbarton V.F.D. - 18 Robert Rogers Rd. between School St. & Guinea Rd. (WQPA799)
- Epsom F.D. - 1714 Dover Rd. (aka US-4/US-202) between Ridgewood Cir. & Black Hall Rd. (WPCY412)
- Franklin F.D. - 59 W. Bow St. (aka State Route 127) between Central St. (aka US-3/State Route 11/State Route 127) & Cheney Hill (WPUN953)
- Henniker F/R (KVF804) - 216 Maple St. (aka State Route 114) between Post Office Pl. & Prospect St.
- Hill V.F.D. - 18 Commerce St. between Crescent St. & State Route 3A
- Hooksett F.D. -
- HQ - 15 Legends Dr. @ Peters Brook Dr. (The Bays face Peters Brook Dr.)
- Sta. #1 - 1 Riverside St. @ Boston & Maine RR Tracks
- Hopkinton V.F.D. -
- Contoocook Sta. (HQ) - 9 Pine St. @ Kearsarge Ave. (The Bays face Kearsarge Ave.) (KBG347)
- Hopkinton Sta. - 110 Main St. (aka State Route 9/US-202) @ Hillcrest Dr.
- Hopkinton Rescue/Squad - 31 Pine St. between Kearsarge Ave. & Riverside Dr.
- Loudon V.F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 8 Cooper St. between S. Village Rd. & Dead End (KVF486)
- Sta. #2 - 56 Clough Hill Rd. across from Lower Ridge Rd.
- New London F.D. - 237 Main St. (aka State Route 114) between Hayes Rd. & Pearl St. (KMA297)
- New London Hosp. E.M.S. - 273 County Rd. between Newport Rd. & Parkside Rd. (The Sta. sits on the Hospital property at the following coordinates: 43.420286/-71.998744)
- Newbury V.F.D. -
- Main Sta. (HQ) - 952 State Route 103 across from State Route 103A
- Sub Sta. - 44 Pine St. @ Post Office St.
- Pembroke V.F.D. - 247 Pembroke St. (aka US-3) between Broadway & Academy Rd. (KWI736)
- Penacook Rescue/Squad - 73 N. Main St. (aka US-3) @ (1) Oak St.,Boscawen (Formerly Boscawen V.F.D. Sta.) (The Bays face Oak St.)
- Pittsfield V.F.D. - 33 Catamount Rd. (aka State Route 107) between Tilton Hill Rd. & Spruce St. (KZO330)
- Salisbury V.F.D. - 201 Old Turnpike Rd. (aka US-4) between South Rd. (aka State Route 127) & Rabbit Rd.
- Sutton V.F.D. - 2 North Rd. between State Route 114 & Gile Rd.
- Tilton-Northfield F/R -
- Tilton Sta. (HQ) - 12-14 Center St. between School St. & Main St. (aka US-3/State Route 11/State Route 132) (Belknap Co.) (The Sta. sits way back from the road behind the Northfield-Tilton Congregational Church & at the following coordinates: 43.443162/-71.589890) (WPUN983)
- Northfield Sta. - 149 Park St. (aka State Route 132) between Summer St. & Sargent St.
- Tri-Town Ambulance -
- Sta. #1 - Pembroke V.F.D.
- Sta. #2 - 43 Church St. @ (17) Central St.,Pembroke (The Bays face Central St.)
- Twin Rivers Ambulance - 52 Thompson Park between Victory Dr. & Dead End,Franklin
- Warner V.F.D. -
- HQ - 27 E. Main St. (aka State Route 103) @ School St. (WPVC509)
- Sub Sta. - 15 Kearsarge Mountain Rd. between Church St. & Geneva St.
- Webster V.F.D. - 851 Battle St. (aka State Route 127) between White Plains Rd. & Clothespin Bridge Rd. (KNGN573)
- Wilmot V.F.D. - 167 State Route 11 @ Firehouse Ln.
Return to NH Home: New Hampshire (US)