Monitoring Prince George's County (MD)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Currently the only ways known to monitor this systems Phase 2 communications are found here
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
- Monitor the Control Channel with utilities such as Pro96Com or UniTrunker
- This system is only partially monitorable with scanners that do Phase I(1): Fire dispatch and some operations - particularly when: other non Phase 2 jurisdictions are involved - may be monitorable.
- Police seem to use the system exclusively in TDMA/Phase 2 mode, which won't be monitorable with anything but the scanners listed above.
- No scanners can decode the encrypted talkgroups listed here.