Monroe County (NY) Rochester City FD Apparatus
From The RadioReference Wiki
|N Goodman/Pennsylvania||9||Incident Support Team|
|N Clinton/Kohlman||2||Water Rescue 1|
|Lake River||19||Gator 19|
|Andrews/N Chestnut||17||LDC||Protectives, Rescue 11 (Hurst Tool), Hazmat 1 & 2|
|Emerson/Mt Read||3||Foam, Foam 1, Incident Support Team|
|Genesee/Barton||7||Gator 7, Incident Support Team|
|W Broad/Allen||13||10||B2||Technical Rescue 1 & 2|
|Monroe/Alexander||1||Hurst Tool, Car 99|
|977 University Ave||4|
Administrative Car Numbers/Reserve Units
Car 1 Fire Chief Car 13 Unknown Car 14 Unknown Car 16 Unknown Car 2 Executive Deputy Chief Car 2# appears to be another extension of the Fire Safety Division Car 20 Fire Safety Division supervisor? Car 3# Fire Inspectors Car 30 Safety Engine 33 Extra engine Car 4 RFD EMS battalion chief? Car 40 Supply Depot Car 41 Supply Depot Car 45 Planning & Research chief Car 46 Video Crew Car 47 Unknown Car 48 Unknown Car 5 Fire Marshal Car 5# Fire Safety Division Car 50 Unknown Car 6 Fire Training Deputy Chief Car 6# Fire Training Division Car 60 Unknown battalion chief Car 61 Fire Safety? Car 64 EMS Lieutenant Battalion 66 Extra battalion Car 66 Transport bus Truck 66 Extra truck (possibly renumbered to "Truck 99" Car 68 Special Operations Captain Car 7 Repair Shop Superintendent Car 7# Apparatus Repair Division Car 71 Repair shop van Car 73 Repair shop utility Car 80 Communications technician Car 9 Investigation Captain Car 9# Fire Investigation Division Car 91-94 Fire Investigation van (last digit indicates shift) Car 95 RPD/RFD fire investigator Car 96 Unknown Fire Investigation Car 97 Unknown Fire Investigation Car 98 Arson/fire investigator Car 99 Safety Officer Truck 99 Extra truck 300 Unknown <small>With thanks to NF2G.com</small>
Rochester City Fire Dept.
- Engine 1/Batt. 3 (formerly Quint 9/Midi 9) - 315 Monroe Ave. (aka State Route 31) @ Alexander St.
- Engine 2 - 1205-1207 N. Clinton Ave. between Kohlman St. & Bismark Ter.
- Engine 3 - 1051 Emerson St. @ Mt. Read Blvd.
- Engine 5 - 450 Lyell Ave. (aka State Route 31) across from Child St.
- Engine 7 - 885 Genesee St. @ Barton St. (Sta. used to house Hose 21)
- Engine 8 - 2695 W. Henrietta Rd. (aka State Route 15) between Crittenden Rd. & Northern Dr.,Brighton (Formerly West Brighton V.F.D. Sta. #2)
- Engine 9 - 736 N. Goodman St. between Central Park & Short St.
- Engine 10/Truck 2 (formerly Quint 2/Midi 2) - 1477 Dewey Ave. @ Ridgeway Ave.
- Engine 12 - 148 Wisconsin St. @ E. Main St.
- Engine 13/Truck 10/Batt. 2 (formerly Quint 8/Midi 8) - 224-242 Allen St. (aka Platt St.) @ W. Broad St. (aka State Route 31)
- Engine 16/Truck 6/Batt. 1 - 704 Hudson Ave. between St. Jacob St. & Bernard St. (New Sta. & Old Sta. share the same address)
- Engine 17/Rescue 11/Haz Mat 1 & 2/Protectives Co. 1/Deputy Chief - 415 Andrews St. @ (185) N. Chestnut St.
- Engine 19 (formerly Quint 1/Midi 1) - 4050 Lake Ave. @ River St.
- Truck 3 (formerly Quint 3/Midi 3) - 1261 South Ave. @ Pavilion St.
- Truck 4 (formerly Quint 4/Midi 4) - 997 University Ave. between Granger Pl. & Russell St.
- Truck 5 (formerly Quint 5/Midi 5) - 57 Gardiner Ave. @ Grover St.
- Rochester F.D. Dispatch Center - 321 W. Main St. (aka State Route 33) @ Ford St.
- Training Grounds & Maint. - 1190 Scottsville Rd. (aka State Route 383) between E. Airport Rd. & Air Park Dr.
Rochester Airport Fire Dept.
- Airport Fire/Rescue - 500 Weidner Rd.,Greater Rochester Int. Airport (Firehouse sits at the following coordinates: 43.117792/-77.673468)
- Rescue 1 - Airport Fire Duty Captain
- Rescue 2 - Structural Engine
- Rescue 3 - Crash Truck/Foam Tender
- Rescue 4 - Crash Truck/Foam Tender
- Rescue 5 - Crash Truck/Foam Tender
- Rescue 6 - Crash Truck assigned to Monroe County PSTF
- Rescue 7 - Crash truck assigned to Monroe County PSTF
- Rescue 8 - On-airport callsign for HAZMAT 8
- Rescue 9 - Airport Fire Training/Inspection Captain. Also used as a personnel transport.
- Rescue 10 - Airport Fire Chief
- Rescue 14 - Reserve Crash Truck
- Monroe County HAZMAT 8 - Is stored at the Airport fire station and typically responds with an on-duty Airport Firefighter driving.
Old Rochester F.D. Firehouses
- Hose Co. 3 - 333 N. Plymouth Ave. @ Morrie Silver Way
- Engine 6 - 785 University Ave. between Merriman St. & Portsmouth Ter.
- Engine 9 - 50 Parsells Ave. across from Baldwin St. (Front side of Sta. housed Truck 9)
- Hose Co. 9 - 1-11 Grand Ave. @ Webster Ave.
- Truck 9 - 212 Webster Ave. between Lamont Pl. & Webster Cres. (Back of Sta. housed Engine 9)
- Engine 10/Engine 24/Truck 8 - 360 Ridge Rd. W. (aka State Route 104) @ Woodside St.
- Engine 13 - 632 S. Plymouth Ave. between Ford St. (aka State Route 383) & Edith St. (Sta. closed in 3/2006 & has been torn down. It sat at the following coordinates: 43.142922/-77.618593)
- Engine 15/Truck 4 - 713-715 Monroe Ave. (aka State Route 31) @ Wilcox St.
- Engine 18 - 261 Child St. @ Campbell St. (Now a Rochester P.D. Sub Sta.)
- Hose Co. 20/Truck 8 - 1035 Dewey Ave. @ Bryan St.
- Hose Co. 22 - 56 Stutson St. between Lake Ave. & River St.
- American Medical Response (A.M.R.) -
- Monroe Ambulance -