Montgomery County (TX)
From The RadioReference Wiki
- Med Tac 1: Medical calls, MCHD EMS with Conroe FD
- MCHD 2: Medical calls with no fire dept response, logistical & non-emergency traffic for MCHD.
- CFD 2: Primary Conroe fire tac channel, also used for non-emergency traffic between units and dispatch
- CFD 3: Fire tac channel
- Fire 3 and fire 4: MCHD EMS medical calls & MVC with fire departments other than Conroe
- Fire 5: Fire tac (other than Conroe)
- Fire 2: radio tests, other non-emergency traffic. Used infrequently
- MCHD EMS and Conroe Fire are dispatched by MCHD "Alarm." The other county fire departments are dispatched by Woodlands Fire Department "Firecom."
Stations, Units, Codes and Pager Tones