NY State Electric and Gas Conventional Frequencies
From The RadioReference Wiki
- The database entry is here. This information may be out of date
|Broome, Chenango, Tioga - Call Center1||161.0250|
|Broome, Chenango, Tioga - gas1||160.2150|
|Broome, Chenango, Tioga - line1||160.3950|
|Chemung, Steuben, Tompkins - gas1||160.3350|
|Chemung, Steuben, Tompkins - gas1||160.4450|
|Cortland, Tioga, Tompkins - Call Center1||161.5050|
|Cortland, Tioga, Tompkins - gas1||160.5150|
|Cortland, Tioga, Tompkins - line1||160.6350|
|(heard in Capital area)||173.3500||N293|
- Indicates P25 usage. Areas listed above on 160/161 MHz are within the coverage of the digital trunked system. Talkgroups have been assigned for these areas. Request clarification from local monitors.
- Anything in red is doubtful/uncertain
- 4-digit radio IDs match mobile unit numbers.
- 5-digit radio IDs are Call Centers.
- 6-digit radio IDs are unknown.
- Signal 1 = in service
- Signal 2 = out of service
- Signal 7 = acknowledgement
- Signal 37 = customer account problem
- Signal 38 = disconnected service
With thanks to the NF2G website