Southwest Rural Electric Association
From The RadioReference Wiki
- This system went online in November 2015. This is a conventional (non-trunked) DMR system with five IP linked multicast sites in Comanche, Jackson and Tillman counties in Oklahoma, and Wichita and Wilbarger counties in Texas.
- See the Monitoring DMR and Monitoring TRBO sections of the DMR MOTOTRBO articles for compatible receivers, scanners and applications
- Outside of normal business hours dispatch is handled by KAMO Power.
- The repeaters are listed separately in the Utilities or Businesses section of each county page in the database.
- In Jan 2016 a new repeater (856.3375/811.3375) was licensed in Tipton and has not been confirmed in use. The input frequency was originally licensed as a systemwide simplex talkaround channel.
|855.0125||810.0125||WPXK256||RM||1 CC||SWREA Tipton||Tipton, OK (Headquarters) (Tillman County)||DMR||Utilities|
|856.3375||811.3375||WPXK256||RM||???||Tipton, OK (Headquarters) (Tillman County)||???||Utilities|
|855.0375||810.0375||WPXK256||RM||1 CC||SWREA Altus||Altus, OK (Jackson County)||DMR||Utilities|
|858.3375||813.3375||WPXK256||RM||1 CC||SWREA Indiahoma||Indiahoma, OK (Comanche County)||DMR||Utilities|
|859.4125||814.4125||WPXK256||RM||1 CC||SWREA Vernon||Vernon, TX (Wilbarger County)||DMR||Utilities|
|855.4375||810.4375||WPXK256||RM||1 CC||SWREA Electra||Electra, TX (Wichita County)||DMR||Utilities|
|1||1||Ch 1 Dispatch|
|2||2||Ch 2 Alternate|
- The old analog system used 855.0375/810.0375 at each site with different input PL tones at each site. It is not known if the analog repeaters are still online, since this frequency pair is still licensed at most of the sites.