From The RadioReference Wiki
Documentation Sub-page for Template:Callsign
Scope of Use
- This template creates a stand alone link to the FCC data found in the RR database via the supplied callsign
Directly Invoked By
- Any article that needs to create a link for obtaining FCC data
- Some of the Infobox templates either use this explicitly or issue a call for it
There are 2 parameters for this template;
- FCC Callsign - The FCC callsign that use wish touse in the search
- Optional text - additional identifying text (not required)
- The horizontal lines below separate examples for clarity and do not appear when template is invoked.
How to invoke this template
- Just supply the desired FCC callsign for the template. Note that we have a seperate template for looking up amateur radio callsigns
- This template can't be used with military or federal listings, as that information is maintained in the NTIA, which is unavailable to the general public.
Return to: Template:Callsign