From The RadioReference Wiki
Documentation Sub-page for Template:Color
Scope of Use
- This template should be used to change the text color for some specific purpose. One way to use this is to mimic the red/green color scheme used in the database to indicate primary and alternate control channels of a trunk system.
Directly Invoked By
- Any article that requires colored text. The reason should be mentioned in the article, unless it is mimicing the database usage
- There are 2 tokens that are required to execute this template
- 1 - Put the desired color here. Red, green, blue are most common, but others are possible. Black is the default text color, and should not be used with this template
- 2 - The text that will be presented
- The horizontal lines below separate examples for clarity and do not appear when template is invoked.
How to invoke this template
Return to: Template:Color