From The RadioReference Wiki
Documentation Sub-page for Template:Tracker_DMR
Scope of Use
- This template is designed to warn users that DMR / MOTOTRBO trunked systems can be tracked using certain scanners and applications. A list of these is linked to in the text.
Directly Invoked By
- Any Trunked Radio System article that is defined as MOTOTRBO (of any type, including Capacity Plus or Connect Plus) should install this template.
- This template is auto-invoked with defining a TRBO networked conventional frequency by using the table_trboconventional template
- This template is also auto-invoked when defining a DMR Bandplan using the table_trbosys template.
- There are no parameters for this template.
- The horizontal lines below separate examples for clarity and do not appear when template is invoked.
How to invoke this template
The line below (between the nowiki tags) can be copied verbatim to flag the page with the appropriate warning.
- See FleetTalk (Houston Connect Plus) for an example of this template flagging a Connect Plus system
- See FleetTalk (Houston Capacity Plus) for an example of this template flagging a Capacity Plus system
Return to: Template:Tracker_DMR