From The RadioReference Wiki
Documentation Sub-page for Template:Tracker_Phase2
Scope of Use
- This template is designed to warn users that Project 25 Phase II (or X2-TDMA) trunked systems can't be trunktracked by all trunktrackers. A link to compatible scanners that can trunktrack these systems is supplied.
Directly Invoked By
- Any Trunked Radio System article that is defined as Project 25 Phase II or X2-TDMA in the RRDB
- There are no parameters for this template.
- The horizontal lines below separate examples for clarity and do not appear when template is invoked.
How to invoke this template
The line below (between the nowiki tags) can be copied verbatim to flag the page with the appropriate warning.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
Return to: Template:Tracker_Phase2