From The RadioReference Wiki
Documentation Sub-page for Template:Tracker_TETRA
Scope of Use
- This template is designed to warn users that TETRA trunked systems can't be trunktracked by any scanner. However there are applications under development and they are being discussed in our forum.
Directly Invoked By
- Any Trunked Radio System article that is defined as TETRA
- There are no parameters for this template.
- The horizontal lines below separate examples for clarity and do not appear when template is invoked.
How to invoke this template
The line below (between the nowiki tags) can be copied verbatim to flag the page with the appropriate warning.
- There are no scanners on the market currently that can copy TETRA systems. For discussion about decoding TETRA, please navigate to the Tetra decoding Thread.
Return to: Template:Tracker_TETRA