University of Maryland
From The RadioReference Wiki
UMAB Police use the Baltimore City 10-codes with only slight differences: 10-18 & 19 are reversed from and are show below.
- 10-18 call ______
- 10-19 go to district station
- 10-77 is a P.R. Break
- 10-44 is a Lunch Break
- 10-40 is an Escort
- Police and security operate on the same channel.
- Security units always have a 9 in front of their badge number (for example, a security officer's number is always 921 or 925)
- Police use their badge number with the shift number they are on.
- 10x6 Shift 1
- 6x2 Shift 2
- 2x10 Shift 3
- Depending which shift they are on, police are 121 or 221 or you may hear just the badge number without the shift.