Washoe County (NV)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority (REMSA)
REMSA is contracted to handle EMS for Washoe County.
Trauma Codes: Code Green - Patient Non Urgent Code Yellow - Urgent Patient Code Red - Immediate Patient Code Blue - In or Near Full Arrest Code Black - Dead on Scene Code Orange - Psychiatric Patient
E.T.O.H. - Indicates alcohol on board
Washoe County (NV) Fire/E.M.S.
- Nevada Air National Guard F.D. - 1910 National Guard Way between Aviation Blvd. & Dead End,Reno-Tahoe Airport (The Sta. sits at the Dead End & at the following coordinates: 39.497961/-119.772952)
- North Lake Tahoe F.P.D. -
- Sta. #11 - 863 Tanager St. @ Oriole Way,Incline Village (KGK541)
- Sta. #12 - 14 Calaneva Dr. @ Somers Dr.,Crystal Bay
- Sta. #13 - 965 Mt. Rose Hwy. (aka State Route 431) across from Country Club Dr.,Incline Village
- Reno F.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 441-495 E. Fourth St. (aka State Route 647) @ Valley Rd.
- Sta. #2 - 2500 Sutro St. between Paintbrush Dr. & Timber Way
- Sta. #3 - 580 W. Moana Ln. @ Grant Dr.
- Sta. #4 - 1096 Ralston St. @ W. Eleventh St.
- Sta. #5 - 1500 Mayberry Dr. between Hunter Lake Dr. & Robin St. (The Training Tower is located here)
- Sta. #6 - 3970 Mira Loma Dr. @ Boynton Ln.
- Sta. #7 - 3050 Skyline Blvd. between Cashill Blvd. & Pioneer Dr.
- Sta. #8 - 3600 Kings Row between N. McCarran Blvd. (aka State Route 659) & Coronado Way
- Sta. #9 - 14005 Mt. Vida St. between Cocoa Ave. & Stead Pl.,Stead
- Sta. #10 - 5250 N. Virginia St. between Hoge Rd. & Mobile Manor Dr.
- Sta. #11 - 7105 Mae Anne Ave. @ Somersett Pkwy.
- Sta. #12 - 1190 Steamboat Pkwy. between Veterans Pkwy. & Marketplace Ln.
- Sta. #19 - 2105 Hawk Meadow Trl. between Somersett Pkwy. & Dead End
- Sta. #21 - 2501 Mill St. @ I-580
- Reno-Tahoe Airport Auth. F.D. - 1805 Riley Ave. between Evelyn Way & Dead End,Reno (The Sta. sits at the Dead End & at the following coordinates: 39.492244/-119.772637)
- Sparks F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 1601-1605 Victorian Ave. @ 16th St. (The Bays face 16th St.)
- Sta. #2 - 2900 N. Truckee Ln. @ Baring Blvd.
- Sta. #3 - 1750 E. Greg St. @ Hulda Way (The Bays face Hulda Way)
- Sta. #4 - 1450 Disc Dr. between Vista Blvd. & Eagle Mountain Dr.
- Sta. #5 - 6490 Vista Blvd. between Homerun Dr. & Black Hills Dr.
- Truckee Meadows F.P.D. -
- Stead Sta. #13 - 10575 Silver Lake Rd. between Dandelion St. & Union Pacific Leareno Industrial Lead Railroad Tracks
- Damonte Ranch Sta. #14 - 12300 Old Virginia Rd. between Damonte Ranch Pkwy. & Avelina Ct.,Reno
- Sun Valley Sta. #15 - 110 Quartz Ln. @ Sun Valley Blvd.
- E. Washoe Valley Sta. #16 - 1240 Eastlake Blvd. between Skinner Dr. & Spicer St.,Washoe Valley
- Spanish Springs Sta. #17 - 500 Rockwell Blvd. @ La Posada Dr.
- Cold Springs Sta. #18 - 3680 Diamond Peak Dr. between Lake Hills Ct. & Glen Lakes Ct.,Reno
- W. Washoe Valley Sta. #30 - 3905 Old US-395 between Ophir Hill Rd. & Franktown Rd. (aka State Route 877),Washoe Valley (Sta. #30 sits at the following coordinates: 39.287495/-119.838351)
- Mogul Sta. #35 -
- Current Sta. - 10201 W. Fourth St. (aka State Route 647) @ I-80
- Former Sta. - 100 S. Boomtown Garson Rd. just south of Old Town Rd. (The Former Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 39.508053/-119.965318)
- Arrowcreek Sta. #36 - 13500 Thomas Creek Rd. between Arrowcreek Pkwy. & Fieldcreek Ln.,Reno
- Hidden Valley Sta. #37 - 3255 W. Hidden Valley Dr. between Pelham Dr. & Hidden Green Pointe,Reno
- Galena Forest Sta. #39 - 4000 Joy Lake Rd. between St. James Pkwy. & Nadia Ct.,Reno
- Cold Springs V.F.D. -
- Sta. #220 - 3405 White Lake Pkwy. between Sandpiper Dr. & Hummingbird Dr.
- Sta. #321 - 250 South Ave. between Volunteer Ct. & Dead End (Sta. #321 sits at the Dead End)
- Galena Vol. F/R -
- Sta. #8 (HQ) - 16255 Mt. Rose Hwy. (aka State Route 431) between Caswell Ln. & Thompson Ln.,Reno
- Sta. #81 - 16133 Mountain Ranch Rd. @ Crested Wheat Way,Reno
- Sta. #82 - 16175 Callahan Rd. @ Clarence Jasmine Dr.,Reno
- Gerlach V.F.D. & Amb. -
- Sta. #242 - 420 Cottonwood St. @ Short St.
- Hungry Valley V.F.D. -
- Sta. #244 - 9070 Eagle Canyon Dr. between Many Nations Rd. & Hungry Valley Airstrip,Sparks (Sta. #244 sits at the following coordinates: 39.708682/-119.748310)
- Lemmon Valley V.F.D. -
- Sta. #223 - 130 Nectar St. between Lemmon Dr. (aka State Route 165) & Redpine Rd.,Reno
- Nixon V.F.D. -
- Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe Sta. #243 - 104 State Route 447 @ State St.
- Palomino Valley V.F.D. -
- Sta. #229 - 6015 Ironwood Rd. between Whiskey Springs Rd. & Tartan Rd.,Reno
- Peavine V.F.D. -
- Sta. #331 -
- Fire Sta. - 11005 Copperfield Dr. @ Longview Ln.,Reno
- Fire Hall - 11005 Longview Ln. @ Copperfield Dr.,Reno
- Sta. #331 -
- Pleasant Valley V.F.D. -
- Sta. #227 - 3010 Lakeshore Dr. between Esmeralda Dr. & Clark Dr.,New Washoe City
- Sta. #237 - 23006 Alt. US-395 across from Pagni Ln.,Reno
- Red Rock V.F.D. -
- Sta. #240 - 16170-16180 N. Red Rock Rd. between Shetland Cir.,Reno
- Silver Lake V.F.D. -
- Sta. #221 - 11525 Red Rock Rd. just north of Outlaw Ln.,Reno
- South Valley V.F.D. -
- Sta. #301 - 345 Bellevue Rd. @ Whitman St.,Washoe Valley
- Sutcliffe V.F.D. -
- Sta. #241 - 2500 Desert Flower Ln. between Sutcliffe Dr. & State Route 445 (Sta. #241 sits at the following coordinates: 39.952778/-119.604244)
- Verdi V.F.D. -
- Sta. #351 - 155-165 Bridge St. @ Canal St. (The Fire Hall faces Bridge St., while the Fire Sta. faces Canal St.)
- Wadsworth V.F.D. -
- Sta. #225 - 400 Stampmill Dr. between State Route 427 & Gold Center Dr.
Reno Fire Apparatus
10-01 Reception Poor 10-02 Reception Good 10-04 Acknowledged 10-05 Relay or Meet 10-06 Traffic Stop 10-07 Out of Service 10-08 In Service 10-09 Repeat 10-10 Fight in Progress 10-12 Stand by 10-13 Advise of Weather Conditions 10-16 Fight-Domestic Disturbance 10-18 Complete assignment quickly 10-19 Return To 10-20 Location 10-21 Call on Telephone 10-22 Disregard/Nevermind 10-23 On Scene 10-24 Leaving Scene (mission complete) 10-26 Criminal History Check 10-27 Drivers License check 10-28 Registration Check 10-29 Wants/Warrents Check 10-30 Illegal use of Radio 10-32 Person with a Gun 10-33 EMERGENCY 10-36 Time 10-38 Suspicious vehicle/circumstances 10-41 Coming On Duty 10-42 Going Off Duty 10-43 Information 10-45 Dead or Injured Animal 10-46 Disabled Vehicle/Motorist Assist 10-47 Abandonded Vehicle 10-48 Traffic Device needs repair 10-50 Accident 10-50F Fatality 10-50H Hit and Run 10-50I Person(s) injured 10-50P Property Damage 10-50U Unknown injuries 10-51 Tow Truck Request 10-52 Ambulance Request 10-54 Livestock on Roadway 10-55 Drunk Driver usually ATL 10-56 Drunk Pedestrian usually ATL 10-58 Direct Traffic 10-59 Convoy/Escort 10-60 Check Point Operation 10-61 Vehicle Weighing Operations 10-62 Vehicle Inspection 10-63 Terminal Inspection 10-69 Haz Mat Involved 10-70 Fire 10-76 Enroute 10-77 ETA 10-78 Need Assistance 10-79 Notify Coroner 10-88 Need Phone Number of� 10-95 Radio Check 10-96 Mental Subject 10-98 Jail/Prison Disturbance 10-99 Stolen Vehicle Codes returned on 10-26/10-29 from SCOPE 11-10F Felony Want 11-10M Misdemeanor Want 11-10C Use Caution (history of Convictions) 11-33 Officer in Danger-Send Help!
Often when the 10-26 comes back with an 11-10(F)rank the channel will go "Code Red". The Code Red marker will beep every few seconds. Only Officers involved in the felony stop are to use the radio during a Code Red.
CODE 1 At Your Convienence CODE 2 Expedite-obey all laws CODE 3 Emergency (Lights & Siren) CODE 4 Everything OK CODE 5 Combative/uncooperative prisoner CODE 7 Lunch Break CODE 8 Surveillance J-1 Transporting personnel J-1X Transporting personnel of opposite sex J-2 Transporting Property J-3 Transporting Prisoner J-3X Transporting Prisoner of opposite sex J-4 Transporting paperwork (often exchanges will be arranged by dispatcher on the radio for transfer)
Other codes used to describe action taken to dispatcher:
AC Accident Report AO Other Agency Assist AS Assist-Our Agency CC Comercial Citation CI Citation Issued GA Gone on Arrival LC License Citation MA Motorist Assist NA No Action Taken OA Other Agency Incident RC Registration Citation SC Speeding Citation SS Settled at Scene UL Unable to Locate VW Verbal Warning