Washtenaw County (MI)
From The RadioReference Wiki
|MSP Post||12 (Brighton)|
|FBI Resident Agency||Ann Arbor|
|Washtenaw County Database|
- 1 Washtenaw County Government
- 2 EMS Agencies and Hospitals
- 3 Municipalities and Districts
- 3.1 Ann Arbor Township
- 3.2 Ann Arbor (City)
- 3.3 Augusta Township
- 3.4 Barton Hills (Village)
- 3.5 Chelsea (City)
- 3.6 Bridgewater Township
- 3.7 Dexter Township
- 3.8 Dexter (Village)
- 3.9 Manchester (Village)
- 3.10 Milan (City)
- 3.11 Pittsfield Township
- 3.12 Salem Township
- 3.13 Saline (City)
- 3.14 Saline Township
- 3.15 Scio Township
- 3.16 Ypsilanti (City)
- 4 Codes and Unit Lists
- 5 Washtenaw County (MI) Fire/EMS
- 6 Schools
- 7 Colleges
- 8 Related Links
Washtenaw County Government
- Township Maps
- 9/12 FCC Application 0005406270 STA for 154.25 Base/600 Pagers for 2 sites missing from KDP984 Fire Simulcast System (at Manchester, Lyndon Township)
Metro Dispatch Provides police dispatching services for the Sheriff's Office, Ann Arbor Police Department, Huron Area Metro Parks Police, Michigan State Police, Northfield Township Police and the Ypsilanti Police Department, while providing non-emergency and emergency 911 services to the citizens of Washtenaw County. On average, Metro Dispatch handles in excess of 1000 emergency and non-emergency calls every day.
Metro-Dispatch is staffed by 29 full time Dispatch Operators, 10 to 15 part time Call Takers, 3 Dispatch Operations Coordinators (Supervisors) and a Dispatch Manager for 24 hour operations
EMS Agencies and Hospitals
Midwest MedFlight (Ann Arbor)
St. Joseph Mercy Hospital (Ann Arbor)
University of Michigan Hospital (Ann Arbor)
- WPBX678 - also licensed for 424.7000 Repeater
- WQGU589 - Wireless Clock System on 72.2300, 72.2000, 72.3800, 72.1600, 72.1200 (20K)
Municipalities and Districts
Ann Arbor Township
Ann Arbor (City)
Barton Hills (Village)
Codes and Unit Lists
Countywide 10 Codes
10-1: Emergency; Use Lights & Siren. 10-2: Negative 10-3: Affirmative 10-4: OK 10-5: Return To Station 10-6: Standby 10-7: Out-of-Service 10-8: In Service 10-9: Repeat Last Transmission 10-10: Prepare to Copy 10-11: In Progress 10-12: Visitor Or Official Present 10-13: OFFICER NEEDS EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE! 10-14: Urgent! Expedite Present Call 10-15: Transporting 10-16: Stopping Suspicious Vehicle At ____ 10-17: Crime Summary Information 10-18: Any Traffic For This Unit? 10-19: No Traffic For You 10-20: Location 10-21: TX Your Home 10-22: TX The Station 10-23: Arrived At The Scene 10-24: Assignment Complete 10-25: Disregard Last Radio Traffic 10-26: Traffic Stop 10-27: LEIN or Records Indicate Your Subject Is Wanted: B=Bench; T=Traffic; M=Misdemeanor; F=Felony 10-28: Registration Check 10-29: Warrant or file Check Y10-29: Your Subject Has A Valid Misdemeanor Warrant Y10-30: Your Subject Has A Valid Felony Warrant 10-30: Unnecessary Use Of Radio 10-31: Your Subject Has An Officer Safety Caution Advisory S10-32: Man With A Gun 10-33: Emergency Radio Traffic Only 10-34: Emergency At The Jail 10-35: Stakeout S10-35: Money Transport 10-36: Confidential Information 10-37: Is The Subject/Suspect Present? 10-39: Subject Can Monitor Our Radio Traffic 10-41: Lunch At ________ 10-42: Meet Officer 10-43: Switch To Channel _____ C10-44: Request A Command Unit At This Location 10-45: Assistance (Backup Unit) 10-47: Switch to Encryption Channel 10-48: MDC Traffic 10-51: Wrecker Request 10-52: Ambulance Request 10-53: Medical Examiner Request 10-54: Detective Request 10-55: Fire Department Request 10-56: HazMat Team Request 10-57: Dive Team Request 10-59: Meet The Complainant 10-60: Check The Area 10-61: Money Transport 10-66: Bomb Threat 10-67: Alarm 10-68: Bank Alarm 10-69: Airplane Crash S10-70: Bomb Threat P10-70: Your Radio Alarm Has Been Activated 10-72: Your Radio Alarm Has Been Activated 10-73: Radio Number ______ 10-74: I am Secure; Resetting Radio 10-75: Set up Radio/Telephone Patch P10-75: I am Secure; Resetting Radio 10-76: Regroup Radio _____ With_____ 10-77: Unlock Radio ____ and Reprogram 10-78: Private Regroup with Dispatch 10-79: Private Regroup With____ S10-80: Alarm Y10-80: Traffic Light Out M10-81: Bank Escort Y10-85: Command Officer Needed S10-90: Open Door/Window M10-92: Fresh Coffee at Station Y10-99: Officer Has Lost Control Of His Gun And/Or Patrol Vehicle (Officer Has Been Taken Hostage) Y Signal 20: Your Subject Has a Felony Warrant. Y Signal 30: Your subject has a Bench, Misdemeanor, or Traffic Warrant. Code Key: C = County Sheriff M = Milan P = Pittsfield Twp. DPS. S = Saline Y = Ypsilanti City
Ann Arbor Police
10-1: Emergency; Use Full Equipment (Lights & Siren) 10-2: Negative 10-3: Affirmative 10-4: OK 10-5: Return To Station 10-6: Your Check Is Negative 10-7: Call 10-8: Prisoner/Suspect 10-9: Pick Up At _______ 10-10: Prepare To Copy 10-11: Crime In Progress 10-12: EMERGENCY RADIO TRAFFIC ONLY! 10-13: OFFICER NEEDS EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE! 10-14: Ambulance Needed 10-15: Cover Unit Requested 10-16: Stopping Suspicious Vehicle At _____ 10-17: Resume Normal Radio Traffic 10-18: Any Traffic For This Unit? _____ 10-19: No Traffic For Your Unit 10-20: Location 10-21: Traffic Stop 10-22: Warrant Check 10-23: File Check 10-24: Computer Check 10-24V: Violation Bureau Check 10-25: Registration Check 10-26: Arrived On The Scene 10-27: Assignment Completed 10-28: Unnecessary Radio Traffic 10-29: Records On LEIN 10-30: In Service 10-31: Out-of-Service 10-32: Disregard 10-33: Stand By 10-34: No Help Needed 10-35: Surveillance Detail 10-36: Need Ambulance 10-37: Cancel Ambulance 10-38: Repeat Traffic 10-39: Pick Up Unit _____ 10-40: Turn In Report/Meet Command Officer(s) 10-41: Out On Report 10-42: Meet Officer At _____ 10-43: Misc. Call Out 10-44: Fuel 10-45: Time Check 10-46: Need Tow Truck 10-47: Phone Home 10-48: Pick Up Prisoner 10-49: Taxi Request 10-50: Warrant Service 10-51: Follow Up Investigation 10-52: Checking For Messages 10-53: Complete Your Present Assignment Quickly 10-54: Transporting 10-55: Crowd Is Gathering 10-56: C.S.I. Team Request 10-57: Medical Examiner Request 10-58: Traffic Or Weather Report 10-59: Contact Complainant 10-60: Check The Area 10-61: Subject In Custody 10-62: Homeland Security Detail 10-68: Subject Can Monitor Our Radio Traffic 10-72: Your Radio Alarm Has Been Actived, Are You Secure? 10-74: I am Secure and Will Reset My Radio Offense Codes: 1310: Felonious Assault 1410: Robbery Armed 1510: Robbery Unarmed 1610: Robbery Strong Arm 1710: Purse Snatching 2110: Homicide 2211: Criminal Sexual Conduct (Rape) 3291: Indecent Exposure 3390: Assault 4110: Breaking & Entering 4111: Home Invasion 4510: Larceny 5440: Shoplifting 6610: Arson 6810: Malicious Destruction of Property 6910: Man With A Gun 6911: Man With A Knife 7110: U.D.A.A. 7111: Motorcycle Theft 7310: B&E To Automobile 8110: Forgery 8214: Seat Belt Violation 8620: Narcotics 8810: O.U.I.L. 8811: O.U.I.D. 8821: Liquor Law Violation 8830: Drunk & Disorderly 8840: Prowler 8843: Fight 8870: Runaway 8902: Kidnapping 8903: Obscene Telephone Calls 8904: Soliciting Without Permit 8907: Bomb Threat 8961: Reckless Driving 9010: Injured Person 9012: Ambulance Request 9013: Overdose 9030: Fire 9040: Sudden Death 9140: Alarm 9141: Audible Alarm 9161: Property Check 9220: Traffic Accident - Injury (P.I.) 9240: Traffic Accident - Hit & Run Injury 9260: Traffic Accident - Property Pamage 9280: Traffic Accident - Hit & Run PDA 9291: Traffic Accident - Parked Vehicle 9310: Civil Dispute 9330: Disturbing The Peace 9440: Missing Person 9510: Suspicious Person 9511: Missing Vehicle 9512: Be On The Lookout (BOL) 9515: Escapee 9520: Trouble With Suspect 9521: Trouble With Juvenile 9522: Fireworks 9530: Dog bite 9531: Barking Dog 9532: Dog At Large 9533: Dead Animal 9550: Found Property 9554: Damaged Property 9560: Mental 9561: Extra Patrol 9565: Litter Violation 9567: Citizen Assist 9580: Escort 9581: Money Transfer 9612: Traffic Violation 9620: Traffic Hazard 9621: Blocked Driveway 9622: Overtime Parking 9624: 48 Hour Storage Violation 9627: Private Property Parking Complaint 9940: Court 9960: Serve Subpoena 9970: Transporting From Jail-to-Court 9971: Transporting From Court-to-Jail 9972: Vehicle Transport 9980: Break 9990: Meal Race Codes: 601: Black Male 602: Black Female 603: White Male 604: White Female 605: Unknown Male 606: Unknown Female 607: Asian Male 608: Asian Female 609: Hispanic Male 610: Hispanic Female
County 9-1-1 Metro Dispatch Law Enforcement Units
Adam Ann Arbor Designated Zone Patrol Baker Ann Arbor Designated Zone Patrol Charlie Ann Arbor Designated Zone Patrol David Ann Arbor Designated Zone Patrol DNR State Dept. of Natural Resources Frank Rookie Training Units Henry School Liaison Officers Ida Detectives Lincoln Parking Enforcement Motor Motorcycle Units Metro Huron-Clinton Metro Parks Zebra Special Details Adam-David xx Ann Arbor Police 201-299 Ypsilanti Police 301-399 Future Use 401-499 Northfield Township Police 501-599 Pittsfield Township Police 601-609 Sheriff's Office: Administration 610-619 Sheriff's Office: Lieutenants 620-639 Sheriff's Office: Sergeants 640-669 Sheriff's Office: Detectives 670-679 Sheriff's Office: Emergency Services Division 680-699 Sheriff's Office: Support Units 700 Sheriff's Office: Mobile Command Post 701-729 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Ypsilanti Twp. 730-739 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Dexter and Webster Twp. 740-749 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Bridgewater, Lodi, and Manchester Twp. 750-759 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: York Twp. 760-769 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Ann Arbor, Salem, and Superior Twp. 770-779 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Scio Twp. 780-789 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Countywide 790-799 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Animal Control and Community Service 801-839 Sheriff's Office: Marine Patrol and Reserve Officers 840-849 Sheriff's Office: Ypsilanti Twp. Ordinance Officers 850-879 Sheriff's Office: Volunteers 880-889 Sheriff's Office: Parks Officers 890-899 Sheriff's Office: Mounted Division 901-909 Sheriff's Office Corrections Division: Command 910-929 Sheriff's Office Corrections Division: Sergeants 930-959 Sheriff's Office Corrections Division: Court Security 960-979 Sheriff's Office Corrections Division: Jail Transport 980-999 Sheriff's Office Corrections Division: Work Program 1201-1299 State Police Brighton Post 3501-3599 Barton Hills Village Police
Countywide Law Enforcement Numbering
- 401 - 499 Eastern Michigan University Police
- 501 - 599 Pittsfield Twp. Police
- 3101-3199 Milan Police
- 3301-3399 Chelsea Police
MPSCS Radio Channel Assignments
Washtenaw County Metro Dispatch provides 9-1-1 dispatching services for the following agencies:
Ann Arbor Police Dept. Barton Hills, Village of. Huron-Clinton Metroparks Police. Michigan State Police Post #12, Brighton (Washtenaw County based units). Northfield Twp. Police Dept. Pittsfield Twp. DPS Washtenaw County Sheriff's Dept. Ypsilanti Police Dept.
The Metro East Dispatch Zone covers law enforcement agencies and units along and east of U.S. 23 in East Central Washtenaw County. Conversely, the Metro West Dispatch Zone covers law enforcement agencies and units along and west of U.S. 23. All other Metro Dispatch talkgroups are countywide, unless specified otherwise.
Ann Arbor Twp. Northfield Twp. Pittsfield Twp. Superior Twp. Ypsilanti City Ypsilanti Twp.
Ann Arbor City Augusta Twp. Barton Hills Village Bridgewater Twp. Dexter Twp. Dexter Village Freedom Twp. Huron-Clinton Metroparks Lima Twp. Lyndon Twp. Manchester Twp. Manchester Village Salem Twp. Saline Twp. State Police Post #12 Sylvan Twp. Webster Twp. York Twp.
County Fire Departments
Base 1: Ann Arbor City Base 2: Ypsilanti City Base 3: Augusta Twp. Base 4: Saline Area F.D. Base 5: Dexter Area F.D. Base 6: Chelsea Area Fire Authority Base 7: Manchester Twp. Base 8: Northfield Twp. Base 9: Salem Twp. Base 10: Pittsfield Twp. Base 11: Superior Twp. Base 12: Ann Arbor Twp. Base 13: HAZMAT Team (Formerly Barton Hills F.D.) Base 14: Ypsilanti Twp. Base 15: Willow Run Airport F.D. Base 16: Scio Twp. Base 17: Technical Rescue Team Base 28: Milan Area F.D. Base 76: Clinton Base 85: Cambridge Twp. Base 90: Sand Lake
Fire Station - Paging Tones
|Locality||Tone A||Tone B||Confirmed|
|Ann Arbor Township||732.1 Hz.||1082.0 Hz||11/19/2013|
|Augusta Township||707.3 Hz||2805.1 Hz||11/17/2013|
|Dexter Township||1403.1 Hz.||1820.8 Hz.||11/20/2013|
|Northfield Township||696.6 Hz.||1529.8 Hz.||11/20/2013|
|Salem Township||855.5 (158)||903.2 (159)||11/17/2013|
|Saline Township||569.4 Hz.(Long)||11/19/2013|
|Scio Township||433.7 Hz.||410.8 Hz.||11/19/2013|
|Superior Township||767.3 Hz.||1251.9 Hz.||11/19/2013|
|Ypsilanti Township||617.6 Hz.||651.9 Hz.||11/19/2013|
|?||585.5 Hz||651.9 Hz.|
Washtenaw County (MI) Fire/EMS
- 1 - Ann Arbor F.D. (WQGF863) -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) -
- Current Sta. - 111 N. Fifth Ave. between E. Huron St. (aka US-23 Business) & E. Ann St. (KQI322)
- Former Sta. - 219 E. Huron St. (aka US-23 Business) @ N. Fifth Ave.
- Sta. #2 - 1510 E. Stadium Blvd. between Packard St. & Baldwin Ave. ***(Sta. is now closed and used by Fire Prevention)***
- Sta. #3 - 2130 Jackson Ave. (aka I-94 Business) @ Jackson Pl.
- Sta. #4 - 2415 S. Huron Pkwy. between Platt Rd. & Professional Dr.
- Sta. #5 - 1946 Beal Ave. @ McIntyre Dr.
- Sta. #6 - 1881 Briarwood Cir. between S. Main St. & Hilton Blvd. (The front of the Sta. faces W. Eisenhower Pkwy.)
- Sta. #1 (HQ) -
- 2 - Ypsilanti F.D. -
- Sta. - 525 W. Michigan Ave. between N. Congress St. & W. Ainsworth Blvd.
- Museum - 110 W. Cross St. @ N. Washington St.
- 3 - Augusta Charter Twp. V.F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 10985 Whittaker Rd. between Talladay Rd. & Norfolk Southern Railroad Tracks,Whittaker (WPMG847)
- Sta. #2 - 8797 Rawsonville Rd. between Willis Rd. & Norfolk Southern Railroad Tracks,Belleville (Wayne Co.)
- 4 - Saline Area F.D. - 205 E. Michigan Ave. (aka US-12) @ N. Harris St. (WPXC631) (The bays face N. Harris St.)
- 5 - Dexter Area F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 8140 Main St. @ Alpine St. & across from Jeffords
- Sta. #2 - 12088 N. Territorial Rd. between Dexter Townhall Rd. & Madden Rd.
- Sta. #3 - 5665 Webster Church Rd. between Farrell Rd. & Gregory Rd.
- 6 - Chelsea Area Fire Authority -
- 7 - Manchester Twp. F.D. - 275 S. Macomb St. between Territorial Rd. & W. Duncan St. (KNIQ539)
- 8 - Northfield Twp. F.D. -
- 9 - Salem Twp. V.F.D. - 9600 Six Mile Rd. @ 7912 Dickerson St. (KNDD726)
- 10 - Pittsfield Twp. F.D. -
- 11 - Superior Twp. F.D. -
- 12 - Ann Arbor Twp. F.D. -
- 13 - Barton Hills V.F.D. - 199 Barton Shore Dr. between Whitmore Lake Rd. & Juniper Ln.,Ann Arbor (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 42.307656/-83.752090)
- 14 - Ypsilanti Twp. F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 222 S. Ford Blvd. between Russell St. & Parkwood Ave.
- Sta. #2 - 1405 Holmes Rd. across from N. Harris Rd. ***(NOW CLOSED)***
- Sta. #3 - 20 S. Hewitt Rd. across from S. Congress St.
- Sta. #4 - 8869 Textile Rd. between S. Mohawk Ave. & S. Miami Ave.
- 15 - Willow Run Airport F.D. - 801 Kirk Profit Dr.,Ypsilanti (Wayne Co.) (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 42.234999/-83.541651)
- 16 - Scio Twp. F.D. - 1055 N. Zeeb Rd. between Wing Dr. & Pratt Rd.,Ann Arbor
- 17 - Technical Rescue Team - Pittsfield Twp. F.D. - Sta. #1
- 28 - Milan Area V.F.D. - 45 Wabash St. between E. Main St. & Neckel Ct.,Milan (Monroe Co.) (WNZS917)
- 76 - Clinton V.F.D. - 102 N. Jackson St. @ E. Michigan Ave. (aka US-12),Clinton (Lenawee Co.) (WPWV740)
- 85 - Cambridge Twp. V.F.D. -
- 90 - Sand Lake V.F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 1300 W. Michigan Ave. (aka US-12) between Lancaster Trl. & Evans Trl.,Tipton (Lenawee Co.) (KDC975)
- Sta. #2 - 9555 Tipton Hwy. between Monroe Rd. (aka State Route 50) & Munger Rd.,Tipton (Lenawee Co.)
- Huron Valley Amb. (WNQI549) -
- HQ - 1200 State Cir. @ Plaza Dr.,Ann Arbor
- Chelsea Sta. - 14650 E. Old US-12 Rd. across from Pierce Lake Dr.,Chelsea (The Sta. sits just north of the intersection on an access road & at the following coordinates: 42.307025/-84.017503)
- Dexter Sta. - 7300 W. Huron River Dr. between Central St. & Hermanla Ct.,Dexter
- Manchester Sta. - Manchester Twp. F.D.
- Saline Sta. - Saline Area F.D.
Washetenaw County Head Start (Ypsilati)
- WQOF566 - 462.8750 Base/pagers
University of Michigan (Ann Arbor)
- 7/11 WQJF386 adding mobiles (11K) on 452.4875, 457.4125, 457.8625, 456.2375, 456.7125
- 9/12 FCC App 0005413953 for Mobiles on 456.4625, 464.3375 (11K) for Exhibit Museum
Sodexho Sports and Leisure
- WQOQ903 for 461.8375 Repeater (NFM)
Eastern Michigan University (Ypsilanti)
- University Website
- WQPS841 - REC/IM - 452.8125 Mobiles (11K)
- WQOQ903 - Sodexo Sports & Leisure: Food & Facilities Management for 461.8375 Repeater (11K)
Washtenaw Community College (Ann Arbor)
- Washtenaw County Sheriff Substation List
- Washtenaw County (MI) Ann Arbor Coverage Map
- Businesses, Recreations and Attractions Washtenaw County (MI)
- Arborwiki, a city wiki for Ann Arbor and Washtenaw County