WellSpan Health Radio Network
From The RadioReference Wiki
|System Name||WellSpan Health Radio Network|
|System Type||MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus|
|Wide Area Communications Network||?|
|Network Access Code||?|
|TRBO Color Code||0 (York), 7 (Lancaster), 9 (Ephrata)|
|WellSpan Health Radio Network RR DB Entry|
|WellSpan Health Radio Network Site Map from the RRDB|
|Pennsylvania Discussion Forum|
Welcome to the WellSpan Health Radio Network collaboration article, a Trunked Radio System located in Pennsylvania.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- See the Monitoring DMR and Monitoring TRBO sections of the DMR MOTOTRBO articles for compatible receivers, scanners and applications
This Wiki will cover any unknown info related to the SC PA WellSpan Health Radio Network. DMR Multi-Site Network Connected Capacity Plus System.
The Following Wellspan Locations are known to be part of this system.
- WellSpan PhilHaven (Lebanon County)
- WellSpan York Hospital (York County)
- WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital (Lebanon County)
- WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital (Lancaster County)
- WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital (Adams County)