Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative
From The RadioReference Wiki
|System Name||Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative|
|System Type||MPT-1327 Standard|
|Wide Area Communications Network||?|
|Network Access Code||?|
|TRBO Color Code||?|
|Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative RR DB Entry|
|Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Site Map from the RRDB|
|Michigan Discussion Forum|
Welcome to the Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative collaboration article, a Trunked Radio System located in Michigan.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Note: MPT-1327 systems cannot be trunktracked by any scanner. See our Trunked Radio Decoders article for a list of compatible applications.
Wolverine Power Cooperative is a generation and transmission electric cooperative headquartered in Cadillac, Michigan. Wolverine is owned by and supplies wholesale electric power to six members:
- Cherryland Electric Cooperative
- Great Lakes Energy
- HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative
- Presque Isle Electric & Gas Co-op
- Spartan Renewable Energy
- Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative