From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 23:01, 27 September 2020 by N9JIG (Add two runs and minor spelling fixes)
- 100 Channels / 10 Banks
- Compact Design - The Uniden BC72XLT is designed to be compact for added flexibility and portability.
- Uniden Close Call
- Frequency Coverage
- 25-54 MHz
- 108-174 MHz
- 406-512 MHz
- 10 Programmable Search Ranges - Helps you find unlisted frequencies in use in your area
- 6 Pre-programmed Service Searches - Frequencies are Preset in Separate Police, Fire/Emergency, Aircraft, Ham, Marine (by channel) and Weather Banks to make it easy to locate specific types of calls.
- Backlit Display*** - Makes It Easier to Read Display in Low Light Conditions
- 2 AA Battery Operation - Provides flexibility in choice of batteries: Alkaline for long life, rechargeable for economy (batteries can be charged while in the scanner)
- Priority Scan
- Delay - Helps prevent missed replies during 2-way conversations
There were two separate production runs of the BC72XLT, the first started in 2004 and were produced in China and the second started in 2011, made in Viet Nam. Serial numbers for the China-made units start with "323" and the Viet Nam units start with "365".
Yahoo Groups and Mailing Lists (software and receiver support)
BC72XLT Scanners for Sale
Return to Uniden Scanners