From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Conventional Scanners" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles about scanners that do not have the ability to trunk-track, even though some can be used as a signal--source for utilities such as Trunker or UniTrunker, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
While not scanners in the conventional sense, radios from these manufacturers are also conventional in their scanning;
- Go to the AOR Radios category
- Go to the Icom Radios category
- Go to the Alinco Radios category
- Go to the Yaesu Radios category
- Go to the Yupiteru Radios category
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
Pages in category "Conventional Scanners"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.