From The RadioReference Wiki
The PSR-200 is manufactured by GRE in China
The PSR-200 follows analog conventional systems.
Also see the PSR-100 page. All utilities and links listed there also apply to the PSR-200.
Frequency (MHz) Step Size Value --------------------------------------------- 25-54 5 kHz 108-136.9875 12.5 kHz 137-174 5, 6.25, or 7.5 kHz 380-512 6.25 kHz
- Scans analog conventional systems
- 200 channels, 10 banks
- 25-54, 108-174, 406-512MHz range
- Scan rate 40 cps, Search rate 75 cps
- 5, 6.25, 7.5, 12.5kHz steps
- 7 segment display
- Easy-to-read back lit control and display with back lit keypad
- 6 one touch search ranges/ 1 user definable search range
- Search 'seek' feature
- Tunes virtually all important bands—local marine, fire/police, Ham, CB, VHF-air, racing, weather and more
- Weather band, no SAME
- 1 Priority channel
- Zeromatic search tuning
- Computer interface and Programming with computer control
- Base design
- A cloning cable may be fabricated using 2 1/8 inch stereo jacks and shielded cable
- Verifying the firmware version
You can verify the firmware version in the PSR-200 by pressing the 3 key during the “Welcome” screen.
Future firmware upgrades can be installed by downloading and running an upgrade program (TBD).
- ARC404 software for PSR-100 + PSR-200
- Please see our Connecting scanners via USB article for cables to connect the scanner via USB
Yahoo Groups and Mailing Lists (software and receiver support)
FCC Type Acceptance
PSR-200 Scanners for Sale
Return to the GRE Scanners page