From The RadioReference Wiki
- 300 Channels, 10 banks
- 10 Channel Storage Banks - You can store up to 30 frequencies into each bank for a total of 300 frequencies so you can more easily identify calls.
- Display Backlight - You can turn on/off the LCD backlight.
- Flexible Antenna with BNC Connector - Uniden # BATG-0481001, provides adequate reception in strong signal areas and is designed to help prevent antenna breakage. Or, you can connect an external antenna for better reception.
- Memory Backup - keeps the frequencies stored in memory for an extended time if the scanner loses power.
- Mode Selection - manually select AM or FM mode (UBC75XLT version only)
- PC Programming - you can download information into the scanner and control the scanner via your personal computer.
- Triple-Conversion Circuitry - virtually eliminates any interference from IF (intermediate frequency) images, so you hear only the selected frequency.
- 25-54 MHz
- 108-174 MHz
- 406-512 MHz
- Built-In Charger - allows you to charge Ni-MH batteries in the scanner using a USB port on any computer and the supplied USB cable.
- Two Power Options - let you power the scanner using the included two AA rechargeable or alkaline batteries or the supplied USB cable.
- Battery Low Alert - the icon will blink in the display and a tone warns you every 15 seconds when the battery power gets low.
- Battery Saver - works when there is no transmission for 1 minute in Scan Hold Mode and any Search Hold Mode (without Priority Scan). This feature turns off RF power for 1 second and turns on it for 300ms to extend the battery life.
- Close Call RF Capture Technology - you can set the scanner so it detects and provides information about nearby radio transmissions
- Close Call Do-Not-Disturb - checks for Close Call activity in between channel reception so active channels are not interrupted.
- Custom Search - lets you program up to 10 Custom Search Ranges and search any or all of these ranges.
- Direct Access - lets you directly access any channel.
- Key Lock - lets you lock the scanner's keys to help prevent accidental changes to the scanner's programming.
- Lock-Out Function - lets you set your scanner to skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching.
- Priority Scan
- Quick Search - allows you to enter a frequency and start searching up or down from that frequency.
- Scan/Search Delay/Resume - controls whether the scanner pauses at the end of the transmission to wait for a reply.
- Search Lockouts - you can lock up to 200 search frequencies: 100 temporary frequencies and 100 permanent frequencies in Custom Search, Service Search, Close Call Search, or Quick Search codes.
- Service Banks - frequencies are preset in 10 separate Police, Fire/Emergency, Ham, Marine, Railroad, Civil Air, CB Radio to make it easy to locate specific types of calls and search any or all of these banks.
- Temporary Lockout - makes it easy to temporarily lock out any channel or frequency. The lockout is cleared when you turn power off, then back on so you don’t have to remember to unlock the channels later.
- Turbo Search - increases the search speed from 100 to 300 steps per second automatically for bands with 5 kHz steps.
- Radio Scanner World
- Radio Scanners
- Scanner Enthusiasts
- Radio Scanner Help and Chat
- Uniden Scanners
- Uniden Bearcat Scanners
- Uniden Bearcat Scanner Fan Club
- Uniden Bearcat Scanner Owners UK
Supporting Software and Driver
BC75XLT Scanners for Sale
Return to Uniden Scanners