200 Channel Scanner with 800MHz Coverage.
- 200 Channels / 10 Banks
- PC Interface - (programming only)
- Compact Design - The Uniden BC95XLT is designed to be compact for added flexibility and portability.
- Uniden Close Call
- Frequency Coverage
- 25-54 MHz
- 108-174 MHz
- 406-512 MHz
- 806-956 MHz (excluding cellular)
- 10 Programmable Search Ranges - Helps you find unlisted frequencies in use in your area
- 6 Preprogrammed Service Searches - Frequencies are Preset in Separate Police, Fire/Emergency, Aircraft, Ham, Marine (by channel) and Weather Banks to make it easy to locate specific types of calls.
- Backlit Display*** - Makes It Easier to Read Display in Low Light Conditions
- 2 AA Battery Operation - Provides flexibility in choice of batteries: Alkaline for long life, rechargable for economy (batteries can be charged while in the scanner)
- Priority Scan
- Delay - Helps prevent missed replies during 2-way conversations
Manual and Interface Information
- Pressing [HOLD]+++[Power] together while powered off will enter frequency counter mode, which displays Uniden Close Call's signal detection with no audio. The Up  and Down  keys will switch between bands while in this mode.
- USB information
- Software packages
Yahoo Groups and Message Boards
BC95XLT Scanners for Sale
Return to Uniden Scanners