From The RadioReference Wiki
- Rebanding supported? YES
- 100 kHz - 1.3 GHz reception
- The owner's manual (PDF) may be downloaded here
Includes all bands and frequencies excluding only the cellular frequencies. This includes AM Broadcast, shortwave broadcast, CB (AM mode only), amateur radio (AM, FM, NFM), all TV broadcast channels (including the 512-800 MHz range never before covered in a trunking scanner) and of course all the popular public safety, business, racing, and general use frequencies.
- Close Call(tm) RF Capture Technology -- operates in the 25 MHz - 956 MHz band to quickly detect and tune to nearby transmissions.
- Broadcast and Pager Screen -- prevents hits from these strong continuous signal sources.
- Fire Tone Out
- Race Track Operation
- 2500 Dynamically Allocated Channels with 99 Quick Keys
- Alpha-tags do not effect the size of dynamic memory.
- A DC power plug can be found here
- Use Adaptaplug B for the radio connection
Beyond this, the BR330T includes all of the non-digital features of the BCD396T and all of the Racing features of the SC230. The BR330T shares case styling with the BCD396T (but with amber backlighting for the display and keypad)
- Scanner Programming: Man-Machine Interface
- 'Getting the Most from the new Uniden Scanners' by Paul Opitz
- Software and Yahoo Support
- ARC330-Basic & ARC330-PRO
- ARC330/396 software discussion and support group
- The free Clone330 copying software can be linked to from this page
- Monitoring Times
- Strong Signals Links
Return to Uniden Scanners