From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Trunking Scanners" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles about scanners (and specialized receivers and software) that are capable of tracking Trunked Radio Systems, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
Other Useful Resources:
- MT Trunked Scanner Comparison Chart
- Category:Analog Trunktrackers lists trunktrackers that monitor only analog systems.
- Category:Digital Scanners lists trunktrackers that can monitor both analog and digital (P25) systems.
Other Trunking Topics:
- Some PC based receivers have software that can simulate trunktracking functions.
- For the IC-PCR100, IC-PCR1000, IC_PCR1500/IC-R1500, and IC_PCR2500/IC-R2500, use TrunkPCR
- For the WinRadio series, See the following;
- Many scanners can be tapped at the Discriminator output then (where necessary) fed through Data Slicers into software, links for which can be found at the Trunked Radio Decoders article. The software provides many more details about Trunked Radio Systems.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.