From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 20:27, 5 April 2008 by Loumaag (Added a top link to the scanner decision article for those people looking for advice.)
Welcome to the RR Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) index. In order to speed up the search, please consult the following list of topics;
- For questions regarding RadioReference policies, donations, the RR Wiki or the web service, please see the RR FAQ page
- For questions regarding various scanning topics, please see our Scanning Q&A article
- For questions regarding programming Conventional frequencies, please see our Common Conventional Programming Questions article
- For questions regarding programming Trunked systems, please see our Common Trunking Programming Questions article
- For questions regarding the next release of this website, please see the RR 3.0 Release Specifications article
- For advice on what scanner may fit your needs please start with the Scanner decision article
When adding new FAQ articles, please CATEGORIZE these new pages by adding [[Category:FAQ]] as the last line of the article
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "FAQ"
This category contains only the following page.