Nevada Trunked Radio Systems
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 22:31, 13 March 2016 by QDP2012 (updated categories)
Welcome to the "Category:Nevada Trunked Radio Systems" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles relating to SPECIFIC Trunked Radio Systems in Nevada, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
This category should be reserved for information such as links to the database, external websites or news items about this system, links to related articles and system information.
Note that the following information should not appear here, but in the following categories:
- Radio/User IDs (RID/UIDs) should be categorized as Category:Nevada RID/UIDs.
- Unknown talkgroups should be categorized as Category:Nevada Unknown Talkgroups.
- Specific programming instructions to successfully monitor a trunked system (apart from the well documented Rebanding tables) should go into Category:Nevada Regional Programming
Information that has nothing to do with the trunk system should also not appear here. This includes 10 codes, station location and IDs, and other non-trunked related data.
Please add this category to any article that relates to information about specific trunked systems in this state.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Nevada Trunked Radio Systems]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Nevada Trunked Radio Systems"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.