CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric (Motorola)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 09:52, 20 May 2017 by QDP2012 (used Template:Infobox_TRS_TypeII_US_Util_MultiCt_Dep)
Utility Trunked Radio System
|Name||CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric (Motorola)|
|Owner||CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric|
|Type||Motorola Type II Smartnet|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
NOTE: This system has been marked as deprecated in the RRDB.
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Texas → multiple Counties → CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric (Motorola) TRS
Welcome to the CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric (Motorola) collaboration article, a Deprecated Multi-County Utility Trunked Radio System located in multiple Counties, Texas, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
The following licensed frequencies do not currently appear to be in use as a part of the trunked system itself:
855.1375 855.3875 (conventional use confirmed) 855.4125 (conventional use confirmed) 855.6625 855.8875 (conventional use confirmed)
See the Harris County Utilities conventional frequencies page for more information.
Related Wiki Articles
- CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric (OpenSky)
- CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric (Motorola) Radio/User IDs
- CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric (Motorola) Substation Lists and Map
- CenterPoint Energy Service Area Map - [3.96MB PDF] A map of the service area including names mentioned in the TG's. You must have Adobe reader to view and downloading to your hard drive is recommended due to size.
- CenterPoint Energy Service Centers List
- CenterPoint Energy TRS - KG5AI's frequencies and talkgroups
- CenterPoint Energy TRS - Eric Carlson's frequencies and talkgroups