Difference between revisions of "Manhattan (NY)"
From The RadioReference Wiki
|Line 264:||Line 264:|
==FDNY 10-Codes ==
Fire Department of the City of New York Radio "10 CODES"
Fire Department of the City of New York Radio "10 CODES"
|Line 366:||Line 366:|
*10-92 Malicious false alarm
*10-92 Malicious false alarm
*10-99 Units will operate over 30 minutes
*10-99 Units will operate over 30 minutes
Revision as of 19:36, 11 November 2011
|New York County DB||MediaWiki||Quickref||PDF Card||New York Forum|
Welcome to the New York County, New York collaboration article. This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for your area.
- 1 NYPD
- 2 FDNY
- 3 OLD FDNY MANHATTAN FIREHOUSES
- 4 MANHATTAN VOLUNTEER FIRE COMPANIES
- 5 MANHATTAN EMS - DIVISION 1
- 6 PRIVATE & VOLUNTEER AMBULANCE'S
- 7 FDNY 10-Codes & Car Numbers
- 8 EMS
- 9 Apparatus/Equipment
- 10 Special Events
- 11 Online Scanners
- 12 Related Links
New York City Police Department Radio Signal Codes Common Codes:
- 10-1 Call Your Command
- 10-2 Return To Your Command
- 10-3 Call Dispatcher By Telephone
- 10-4 Acknowledgment
- 10-5 Repeat Message
- 10-6 Standby
- 10-7 Verify Address
- 10-10 Possible Crime (prowler, suspicious person/vehicle, shots fired, etc.)
- 10-11 Alarm (specify type)
- 10-12 Police Officer/Security Holding Suspect
- 10-13 Assist Police Officer
- 10-14 License Plate Check - Occupied & Suspicious - Verify If Stolen
- 10-15 License Plate Check - Verify If Is Stolen - Occupied or Not
- 10-16 Vehicle is Reported Stolen
- 10-17 Vehicle is Not Reported Stolen
- 10-18 Warrant Check Shows An Active Warrant
- 10-19 Warrant Check Negative Past /In progress Crime:
- 10-20/10-30 Robbery
- 10-21/10-31 Burglary
- 10-22/10-32 Larceny (specify: auto, from person, other) /
- 10-33 Explosive Device or Threat
- 10-24/10-34 Assault (specify)
- 10-25/10-35 Child Abuse
- 10-29/10-39 Other Crime (specify)
- 10-44 Suspicious Substance Reported (Bio/Chem/etc.) [L-Letter, P-Package, S-Substance] Rapid Mobilization Codes: (see also10-70, 10-71, 10-77)
- 10-45 4 sergeants, 20 officers
- 10-46 1 lieutenant, 8 sergeants, 40 officers
- 10-47 Additional lieutenant, 8 sergeants, 40 officers
- 10-48 Unscheduled response as directed by officer in charge ALSO: Level One Responding Borough Task Force Level Two Task Force - City Wide Level Three Local Borough Precinct Personnel Level Four Precinct Personnel - City Wide Non Crime Incidents:
- 10-50 Disorderly Person/Group or Noise
- 10-51 Roving band (specify direction of travel & number in group)
- 10-52 Dispute (specify)
- 10-53 Vehicle Accident (specify)
- 10-54 Ambulance Case (specify type)
- 10-55 Ambulance Case No RMP required
- 10-56 Verify if Ambulance Needed
- 10-56 O Outstretched Person (used in transit condition needing verification)
- 10-57 2nd Call for Ambulance - verify
- 10-58 Assist Ambulance (specify type of assist)
- 10-59 Alarm of Fire (specify type)
- 10-60 H Research (disabled vehicle)
- 10-60 I Broadcast (chase/pursuit) Administrative Codes:
- 10-61 Precinct Assignment/Not Available (give condition and location)
- 10-62 Out of Service - Mechanical (give condition and location)
- 10-63 Out of Service - Meal
- 10-64 Quality of Life Incident [A-Animal, B-Blocking Driveway, C-Construction D-Drinking, E-Bikes/Skates, F-Fireworks G-Garbage, H-Homeless, I-Hazardous Location K-Lewd Acts, M-Posting Advertisements, N-Panhandling P-Peddling, Q-Foul Odor, R-Trespass, S-Squeegee T-Traffic, U-Urinating, V-Vandalism, Z-Other] Other Conditions:
- 10-65 Utility Trouble (specify nature and if ESU responding or not)
- 10-66 Unusual Incident (train derailment/collision, plane crash, building collapse)
- 10-67 Traffic/Parking Condition (specify)
- 10-68 See Complainant re: (specify)
- 10-69 Other Non-Crime Incident (specify)
- 10-69 N Narcotics - refer to PDU
- 10-69 S For your eyes only - refer to out of city agency (specify)
- 10-75 P Park, Walk, Talk
- 10-75 V Vertical Patrol
- 10-75 D Directed Patrol Mobilization Codes:
- 10-70 Borough emergency
- 10-71 Citywide emergency
- 10-77 Implement local mobilization plan Assignment Status (interim):
- 10-80 Cancel (specify unneeded service)
- 10-81 Transporting to Stationhouse
- 10-82 Verificaton/Arrest (give number detained)
- 10-83 Report/Notification at Station House
- 10-84 Arrived at Scene
- 10-85 Need Additional Unit (specify type & reason)
- 10-86 Female In/Female Out of Vehicle (indicate time)
- 10-87 Unit to Hospital (specify hospital)
- 10-88 Vehicle Pursuit as a result of another assignment
- 10-89 Other Interim Status (specify) Final Dispositions:
- 10-90 F1 Domestic Incident Report (no offense of domestic violence is alleged) F2 Domestic Incident Report (unfounded report of domestic violence) J1 Domestic Incident Report (no offense of child abuse is alleged) J2 Domestic Incident Report (offense of reported child abuse is unfounded) N Unfounded or Unnecessary Alarm U Unable to gain entrance X Unfounded Y Unnecessary Z Gone on arrival
- 10-91 Non-crime corrected
- 10-92 Arrest C Crime Arrest (felony/misdemeanor, include number arrested) F Family Offense Arrest Made J Child Abuse Arrest Affected Q Other Arrest (specify type)
- 10-93 C Complaint Report prepared for a crime F Complaint Report/Domestic Incident (for Family Offense) J Complaint Report/Domestic Incident (for Child Abuse) Q Other report prepared (no arrest)
- 10-94 Handled by previous tour
- 10-95 Non-crime referred by another agency (specify)
- 10-96 Summons served
- 10-97 H Patient removed to hospital R Patient refused medical aide E1 EDP admitted to hospital E2 EDP released from hospital
- 10-98 Resuming patrol/available (not acceptable from final unit on scene)
- 10-99 Other final disposition (must include remarks) T4 Vehicle Accident - no tow truck required T5 Vehicle Accident - DARP tow required T6 Vehicle Accident - other tow service T7 Vehicle Accident - DARP and other tow service T8 Vehicle Accident - DARP requested, waited 30 minutes, made 2nd request, resumed patrol
- BAT BURGLARY APPREHENSION TEAM
- BCB BROOKLYN CENTRAL BOOKING
- BNTF BROOKLYN NORTH TASK FORCE
- BSTF BROOKLYN SOUTH TASK FORCE
- BXTF BRONX TASK FORCE
- CBQ CENTRAL BOOKING - QUEENS
- CD COMMUNICATIONS DIVISION
- CPU COMMUNITY POLICING UNIT
- CRD CENTRAL RECORDS DIVISION
- CSU CRIME SCENE UNIT
- ESU EMERGENCY SERVICE UNIT
- FCD FIELD CONTROL DIVISION
- FSD FLEET SERVICES DIVISION
- HAU HOMICIDE ANALYSIS UNIT
- HB HOUSING BUREAU
- HNU HOSTAGE NEGOTIATION UNIT
- HOU HOMELESS OUTREACH UNIT
- HU HARBOR UNIT
- IAB INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
- LPS LATENT PRINT SECTION
- MCB MANHATTAN CENTRAL BOOKING
- MNTF MANHATTAN NORTH TASK FORCE
- MOS MEMBER OF SERVICE (NYPD)
- MSSTF MANHATTAN SOUTH SCOOTER TASK FORCE
- MSTF MANHATTAN SOUTH TASK FORCE
- MTD MOTOR TRANSPORT DIVISION (OLD)
- MTTF MANHATTAN TRAFFIC TASK FORCE
- MTU MOBILE TACTICAL UNIT
- MU MOUNTED UNIT
- NEU NARCOTICS ENFORCEMENT UNIT
- OCCB ORGANIZED CRIME CONTROL BUREAU
- OCID ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATION DIVISION
- PBBN PATROL BOROUGH BROOKLYN NORTH
- PBBS PATROL BOROUGH BROOKLYN SOUTH
- PBBX PATROL BOROUGH BRONX
- PBMN PATROL BOROUGH MANHATTAN NORTH
- PBMS PATROL BOROUGH MANHATTAN SOUTH
- PBQN PATROL BOROUGH QUEENS NORTH
- PBQS PATROL BOROUGH QUEENS SOUTH
- PBSI PATROL BOROUGH STATEN ISLAND
- RATF ROOSEVELT AVENUE TASK FORCE
- RAU RESOURCE ALLOCATION UNIT
- RMP RADIO MOTOR PATROL
- SCSU STATEN ISLAND STREET CRIME SUPPRESSION UNIT
- SCU STREET CRIME UNIT
- SITF STATEN ISLAND TASK FORCE
- SNEU STREET NARCOTICS ENFORCEMENT UNIT
- SOD SPECIAL OPERATIONS DIVISION
- SPIN SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS
- TARU TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE RESPONSE UNIT
- TB TRANSIT BUREAU
- THV TEMPORARY HEADQUARTERS VEHICLE
- TCD TRAFFIC CONTROL DIVISION
- TOD TRAFFIC OPERATIONS DISTRICT
- VED VICE ENFORCEMENT DIVISION
- RESCUE 1 - 530 W. 43rd St. between 10th Ave. & 11th Ave.
- ENGINE 1/LADDER 24 - 142 W. 31st St. between 6th Ave. & 7th Ave.
- ENGINE 3/LADDER 12/HIGH RISE UNIT 1/BATTALION 7 - 146 W. 19th St. between 6th Ave. & 7th Ave.
- ENGINE 4/LADDER 15/DECON UNIT 4 - 42 South St. between Old Slip & Gouverneur Lane
- ENGINE 5/FOAM 5 - 340 E. 14th St. between 1st Ave. & 2nd Ave.
- ENGINE 6 - 49 Beekman St. between Gold St. & William St.
- ENGINE 7/LADDER 1/BATTALION 1 - 100 Duane St. between Broadway & Church St.
- ENGINE 8/LADDER 2/BATTALION 8 - 165 E. 51st St. between Lexington Ave. & 3rd Ave.
- ENGINE 9/LADDER 6/SATELLITE 1 - 75 Canal St. between Eldridge St. & Allen St.
- ENGINE 10/LADDER 10 - 124 Liberty St. @ Greenwich St.
- ENGINE 13/LADDER 20/RESCUE 6/DIVISION 1 - 251 LaFayette St. between Spring St. & Prince St.
- ENGINE 14 - 14 E. 18th St. between 5th Ave. & Broadway
- ENGINE 15/LADDER 18/BATTALION 4 - 25 Pitt St. between Broome St. & Delancey St. South
- ENGINE 16/LADDER 7/FDR 1 - 234 E. 29th St. between 2nd Ave. & 3rd Ave.
- SQUAD 18 - 132 W. 10th St. between Waverly Pl. & Greenwich Ave.
- ENGINE 21 - 238 E. 40th St. between 2nd Ave. & Queens Midtown Tunnel Exit
- ENGINE 22/LADDER 13/FDR 2/BATTALION 10 - 159 E. 85th St. between Lexington Ave. & 3rd Ave.
- ENGINE 23 - 215 W. 58th St. between Broadway & 7th Ave.
- ENGINE 24/LADDER 5/BATTALION 2 - 227 6th Ave. (aka Avenue of the Americas) between W. Houston St. & King St.
- ENGINE 26 - 220 W. 37th St. between 7th Ave. & 8th Ave.
- ENGINE 28/LADDER 11 - 222 E. 2nd St. between Avenue B & Avenue C
- ENGINE 33/LADDER 9 - 42 Great Jones St. between Bowery & LaFayette St.
- ENGINE 34/LADDER 21 - 440 W. 38th St. between 9th Ave. & 10th Ave.
- ENGINE 35/LADDER 14/BATTALION 12 - 2282 3rd Ave. @ E. 124th St.
- ENGINE 36 - 120 E. 125th St. between Park Ave. & Lexington Ave.
- ENGINE 37/LADDER 40 - 415 W. 125th St. @ Hancock Pl.
- ENGINE 39/LADDER 16/HIGH RISE UNIT 2 - 157 E. 67th St. between Lexington Ave. & 3rd Ave.
- ENGINE 40/LADDER 35 - 131 Amsterdam Ave. @ W. 66th St.
- ENGINE 44 - 221 E. 75th St. between 2nd Ave. & 3rd Ave.
- ENGINE 47/RAC 1 - 502 W. 113th St. between Amsterdam Ave. & Broadway
- ENGINE 53/LADDER 43 - 1836 3rd Ave. @ E. 102nd St.
- ENGINE 54/LADDER 4/BATTALION 9 - 782 8th Ave. @ W. 48th St.
- ENGINE 55 - 363 Broome St. between Mott St. & Elizabeth St.
- ENGINE 58/LADDER 26 - 1365-1367 5th Ave. between E. 112th St. & E. 115th St.
- ENGINE 59/LADDER 30 - 111 W. 133rd St. between Lenox Ave. & 7th Ave.
- ENGINE 65 - 33 W. 43rd St. between 5th Ave. & 6th Ave.
- ENGINE 67 - 518 W. 170th St. between Audubon Ave. & Amsterdam Ave.
- ENGINE 69/LADDER 28/BATTALION 16 - 248 W. 143rd St. between 7th Ave. & 8th Ave.
- ENGINE 74 - 120 W. 83rd St. between Columbus Ave. & Amsterdam Ave.
- ENGINE 76/LADDER 22/THAWING UNIT 61/BATTALION 11 - 145 W. 100th St. between Amsterdam Ave. & Columbus Ave.
- ENGINE 80/LADDER 23 - 503 W. 139th St. between Amsterdam Ave. & Hamilton Pl.
- ENGINE 84/LADDER 34 - 513 W. 161st St. between Amsterdam Ave. & Broadway
- ENGINE 91 - 242-244 E. 111th St. between 2nd Ave. & 3rd Ave.
- ENGINE 93/LADDER 45/BATTALION 13 - 515 W. 181st St. between Audubon Ave. & Amsterdam Ave.
- ENGINE 95/LADDER 36/FOAM 95 - 29-31 Vermilyea Ave. between Academy St. & Dyckman St.
- LADDER 3/BATTALION 6 - 108 E. 13th St. between 3rd Ave. & 4th Ave.
- LADDER 8 - 14 N. Moore St. @ Varick St.
- LADDER 25/COLLAPSE RESCUE 1/DIVISION 3 - 205 W. 77th St. between Amsterdam Ave. & Broadway
- MARINE 1 - Foot of Bloomfield St. off of 10th Ave.
OLD FDNY MANHATTAN FIREHOUSES
- ENGINE 1 - 304 W. 47th St. between 8th Ave. & 9th Ave.
- ENGINE 2 - 55 E. Broadway between Market St. & Catherine St.
- ENGINE 4 - 33 Great Jones St. between LaFayette St. & Bowery
- ENGINE 5 - 604 E. 11th St. between Avenue B & Loisada Ave.
- SQUAD 5 - 185 Broome St. between Suffolk St. & Clinton St.
- ENGINE 7 - 223 E. 25th St. between 2nd Ave. & 3rd Ave.
- ENGINE 8 - 91 Ludlow St. between Broome St. & Delancey St.
- ENGINE 10 - 160 E. 82nd St. between 3rd Ave. & 4th Ave.
- ENGINE 11 - 99 Wooster St. between Spring St. & Prince St.
- ENGINE 15 - 269 Henry St. between Montgomery St. & Grand St.
- ENGINE 19 - 87 Division St. between Eldridge St. & Pike St.
- ENGINE 19 - 199 Chrystie St. between Stanton St. & Rivington St.
- ENGINE 23 - 235 W. 58th St. between Broadway & 7th Ave.
- ENGINE 24 - 78 Morton St. between Hudson St. & Greenwich St.
- ENGINE 27 - 173 Franklin St. between Hudson St. & Greenwich St.
- ENGINE 29 - 139 Perry St. between Washington St. & Greenwich St.
- ENGINE 29 - 160 Chambers St. between Hudson St. & Greenwich St.
- ENGINE 30/LADDER 8 - 153 Franklin St. between Hudson St. & Varick St.
- ENGINE 30 - 278 Spring St. between Hudson St. & Varick St.
- ENGINE 32 - 133 Chrystie St. between Broome St. & Delancey St.
- ENGINE 32 - 264 W. 96th St. between West End Ave. & Broadway
- ENGINE 34 - 133 Christopher St. between Hudson St. & Greenwich St.
- ENGINE 35 - 211-213 E. 121st St. between 2nd Ave. & 3rd Ave.
- ENGINE 40 - 389 Broome St. between Mulberry St. & Centre Market Pl.
- ENGINE 41 - 176 Delancey St. between Attorney St. & Clinton St.
- ENGINE 48 - 157 W. 24th St. between 6th Ave. & 7th Ave.
- ENGINE 53 - 175 E. 104th St. between 3rd Ave. & Lexington Ave.
- ENGINE 58 - 81 W. 115th St. between Lenox Ave. & 5th Ave.
- ENGINE 76 - 766 Amsterdam Ave. between W. 97th St. & W. 98th St.
- Unknown Station - 142 Watts St. @ Washington St.
- Unknown Station - 449 Washington St. between Watts St. & Desbrosses St.
MANHATTAN VOLUNTEER FIRE COMPANIES
- FIRE PATROL 1 - 240 W. 30th St. between 7th Ave. & 8th Ave.
- FIRE PATROL 2 - 84 W. 3rd St. between Sullivan St. & Thompson St.
MANHATTAN EMS - DIVISION 1
- LOWER EAST SIDE STATION 4 - Pier 36 (South St. @ Clinton St.)
- KIPS BAY STATION 8 - Bellevue Hospital (462 1st Ave. between E. 26th St. & E. 29th St.)
- YORKVILLE STATION 10 - 1918 1st Ave. between E. 99th St. & E. 100th St.
- HARLEM STATION 16 - 15 W. 136th St. (Harlem Hospital) between 5th Ave. & Lenox Ave.
PRIVATE & VOLUNTEER AMBULANCE'S
- CENTRAL PARK MEDICAL UNIT - 86th St. Transverse Rd. (476.3125-WPLW 539)
- COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY EMS - 535 W. 116th St. between Broadway & Amsterdam Ave.
FDNY 10-Codes & Car Numbers
Fire Department of the City of New York Radio "10 CODES"
- 10-01 Call your quarters by telephone
- 10-02 Return to quarters
- 10-03 Call the dispatcher by telephone
- 10-04 Acknowledgment
- 10-05 Repeat
- 10-06 Stand by
- 10-07 Verify address
- 10-08 Available on the air
- CODE 1: Used by battalion chiefs when leaving a firehouse to which their fire tickets were redirected
- CODE 2: Used by any unit when they are in service by radio, but not in their first alarm response area
- 10-09 Off the air
- 10-10 Current location
- 10-11 Give a radio test count
- 10-12 First arriving unit give preliminary
- 10-13 Fire Marshall needs police assistance
- 10-14 Roster staffed engine
- 10-18 Return all units except 1 engine AND 1 ladder
- 10-19 Return all units except 1 engine OR 1 ladder
- 10-20 Proceed to box location at reduced speed
- 10-21 Brush fire
- 10-22 Outside rubbish fire
- 10-23 Abandoned derelict vehicle fire
- 10-24 Auto fire
- 10-25 Manhole or transformer vault fire
- CODE 1 - Fire extended into building
- CODE 2 - Multiple covers blown
- CODE 3 - Smoke issuing under pressure
- 10-26 Food on stove
- 10-27 Compactor fire
- 10-28 Railroad fire, smoke or emergency
- CODE 1 - NYC Transit System
- CODE 2 - Non NYC Transit system
- CODE 3 - Power to be shut down
- CODE 4 - Confirm power shut down
- CODE 5 - Emergency in transit
- 10-31 Clogged incinerator
- 10-32 Defective oil burner
- 10-33 Odor of smoke
- CODE 1 - Caused by nearby working fire, BBQ's, salamanders, Etc.
- CODE 2 - Any other type odor
- 10-34 Sprinkler system emergency
- CODE 1 - Defective equipment
- CODE 2 - Unnecessary alarm
- CODE 3 - Non fire activated
- 10-35 Alarm system emergency
- CODE 1 - Defective alarm
- CODE 2 - Unnecessary alarm
- CODE 3 - Recorded alarm
- 10-36 Automobile accident or emergency
- CODE 1 - Wash down
- CODE 2 - Accident - no injuries or wash down
- CODE 3 - Accident with injuries
- CODE 4 - Accident requiring extrication NO CODE - All others
- 10-37 Assist civilian - first aid or other calls for assistance
- CODE 1 - Victim deceased (non-fire related)
- CODE 2 - Victim not breathing - requires resuscitation
- CODE 3 - Victim is breathing with illness or injury NO CODE - All others
- 10-38 Carbon monoxide response
- CODE 1 - Detector activation (defective, low battery, unwarranted)
- CODE 2 - Detector activation - CO incident - Readings 1-9 PPM
- CODE 3 - Detector activation - CO emergency - Readings > 9 PPM
- CODE 4 - No detector activation during incident or emergency (No detector present or did not activate)
- 10-40 Utility emergency
- CODE 1 - Gas
- CODE 2 - Electric
- CODE 3 - Water condition
- CODE 4 - Steam leak
- 10-41 Suspicious fire
- CODE 1 - Occupied building or vehicle
- CODE 2 - Unoccupied building
- CODE 3 - Unoccupied vehicle
- CODE 4 - Vacant building
- 10-44 Request for public ambulance
- 10-45 Serious fire related injury
- CODE 1 - Victim deceased
- CODE 2 - Life threatening serious injury
- CODE 3 - Non-life threatening serious injury
- 10-47 Request police
- 10-48 Request police forthwith for harassment
- 10-51 Cancellation of outside activities
- 10-60 Major emergency (Bldg. collapse, train wreck, non-airport plane crash, etc.)
- 10-70 Water relay required - The first arriving engine has no positive water source and a water relay is required.
- 10-75 Request 4 engines, 2 ladders, 2 BC's, a Rescue and Squad (Working fire), FAST Truck
- 10-76 Hi rise building fire (Response of 5 engines, 5 ladders, 5 battalion chiefs, 1 deputy, 1 Rescue, Mask Service Unit, Hi-Rise Unit, Field Comm Unit, a Squad, a Tactical Support unit, a RAC unit, the Special Operation battalion chief, the Safety battalion chief, and a command post engine company)
- 10-80 Haz-Mat incident
- CODE 1 - Small scale hazard (Level 1 Haz-Mat)
- CODE 2 - Large scale hazard (Level 2 or 3 Haz-Mat)
- 10-84 Announce arrival at box
- 10-85 Fire Marshall requests Police assistance
- 10-86 Flouroprotein Foam Operation, transmitted for operations requiring foam concentrate in addition to that carried by units on scene. The assignment includes: two foam carriers*; one satellite unit*; foam tender* and two foam coordinators (battalion chiefs). [*the assigned engine company or it's designated backup responds with the unit.]
- 10-87 High Expansion Foam Operation. The assignment includes: two foam carriers*; one satellite unit*; high-expansion foam unit* and two foam coordinators (battalion chiefs). [*the assigned engine company or it's designated backup responds with the unit. The foam tender does not respond on this signal.]
- 10-88 Control of fire
- CODE 1 - Doubtful will hold
- CODE 2 - Probably will hold
- CODE 3 - Will hold
- CODE 4 - Under control
- 10-91 Emergency with no action taken. Any legitimate request for assistance where the responding FD units are not required to take any action. (I.E. police matters; disputes; Etc.) For medical emergencies, any call where: the patient refuses medical attention (RMA); responding units are canceled en route because EMS is already on the scene; no FD action is taken because EMS arrives simultaneously or shortly after FD arrival.
- 10-92 Malicious false alarm
- 10-99 Units will operate over 30 minutes
FDNY Car Assignment
- 1 FIRE COMMISSIONER
- 1A EXECUTIVE OFFICER TO THE FIRE COMMISSIONER
- 1B COMMISSIONER'S LIAISON - EXECUTIVE OFFICER OPERATIONS
- 1C COMMISSIONER'S LIAISON - DIRECTOR FD OP CENTER
- 1D COMMISSIONER'S LIAISON - BUREAU OF HEALTH SERVICES
- 1E COMMISSIONER'S LIAISON - DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INFORMATION
- 1F COMMISSIONER'S LIAISON - BUREAU OF HEALTH SERVICES
- 1G COMMISSIONER'S LIAISON - BUREAU OF PERSONNEL
- 2 1ST DEPUTY COMMISSIONER
- 2A DEPUTY FIRE COMMISSIONER - ADMINISTRATION
- 2B DEPUTY FIRE COMMISSIONER - LEGAL & INTERGOVERNMENTAL
- 2C DEPUTY FIRE COMMISSIONER- PUBLIC INFORMATION
- 2D DEPUTY FIRE COMMISSIONER - STRATEGIC PLANNING & POLICY
- 3 CHIEF OF DEPARTMENT
- 3A EXECUTIVE OFFICER TO CHIEF OF DEPARTMENT
- 4 CHIEF OF OPERATIONS
- 4A ASSISTANT CHIEF OF OPERATIONS
- 4C DEPUTY ASSISTANT CHIEF OF OPERATIONS
- 4D DAC OPERATIONS - COUNTERTERRORISM & EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
- 4H DAC OPERATIONS - PLANNING & STRATEGY
- 4L DIVISION CHIEF - LOGISTICS & SUPPORT
- 4P DIVISION CHIEF - PLANNING & STRATEGY
- 4R RESERVE COMMAND CHIEF
- 5 CHIEF OF EMS COMMAND
- 5A ASSISTANT CHIEF OF EMS - ADMINISTRATION
- 5B ASSISTANT CHIEF OF EMS - FIELD SERVICES
- 5C DEPUTY CHIEF - EMS COMMAND CITYWIDE
- 5D DIVISION CHIEF - EMS OPERATIONS
- 5M EMS RESPONSE PHYSICIAN
- 6 BORO COMMANDER - MANHATTAN
- 7 BORO COMMANDER - BROOKLYN
- 8 BORO COMMANDER - STATEN ISLAND
- 9 BORO COMMANDER - QUEENS
- 10 BORO COMMANDER - BRONX
- 11 CHIEF OF SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND
- 11A CHIEF OF RESCUE SERVICES
- 11B CHIEF OF HAZ MAT OPERATIONS
- 11C CHIEF OF MARINE OPERATIONS
- 11D CHIEF OF WMD PREPAREDNESS
- 12 CHIEF OF SAFETY & INSPECTION SERVICES
- 12A EXECUTIVE OFFICER - SAFETY & INSPECTION SERVICES
- 13 CHIEF OF FIRE PREVENTION
- 13A ASSISTANT CHIEF OF FIRE PREVENTI0N
- 14 CHIEF FIRE MARSHAL
- 14A ASSISTANT CHIEF FIRE MARSHAL
- 15 CHIEF OF TRAINING
- 15B CHIEF - FIRE ACADEMY
- 15P CHIEF - EMS ACADEMY
- 16 CHIEF OF COMMUNICATIONS
- 16A DIRECTOR - COMMUNICATIONS
- 16B DIRECTOR - FIRE DISPATCH OPERATIONS
- 16C DEPUTY DIRECTOR - FIRE DISPATCH OPERATIONS
- 16P CHIEF - EMS DISPATCH OPERATIONS
- 16Q DEPUTY CHIEF - EMS DISPATCH OPERATIONS
- 21 DEPUTY FIRE COMMISSIONER - TECHNOLOGY & SUPPORT SERVICES
- 22 ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER - FLEET & TECHNICAL SERVICES
- 23 Executive Officer, Public Information
- 23A Press Secretary
- 23B Press Officer
- 23D Press Duty Car
- 23F Forensic Photo Unit, Duty Car
- 30 Chief Medical Officer
- 31 Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- 32 Duty Medical Officer, Manhattan/Bronx
- 33 Duty Medical Officer, Queens, Brooklyn, & SI
- 34 Chief, Bureau of Health Services
- 35 Director, Counseling Service Unit
- 36A Department Chaplain
- 36B Department Chaplain
- 36C Department Chaplain
- 36D Department Chaplain
- 36F Department Chaplain
- 421 Acting Command Chief
- 422 Acting Command Chief
- 51 EMS Division Chief, Division 1
- 511 EMS Division Chief, Division 1
- 512 EMS Division Chief, Division 1
- 52 EMS Division Chief, Division 2
- 521 EMS Division Chief, Division 2
- 522 EMS Division Chief, Division 2
- 53 EMS Division Chief, Division 3
- 531 EMS Division Chief, Division 3
- 532 EMS Division Chief, Division 3
- 533 EMS Division Chief, Division 3
- 534 EMS Division Chief, Division 3
- 54 EMS Division Chief, Division 4
- 541 EMS Division Chief, Division 4
- 542 EMS Division Chief, Division 4
- 543 EMS Division Chief, Division 4
- 544 EMS Division Chief, Division 4
- 545 EMS Division Chief, Division 5
- 551 EMS Division Chief, Division 5
- 56 EMS Division Chief, Division 6
- 561 EMS Division Chief, Division 6
- 562 EMS Division Chief, Division 6
- 80 American Red Cross
- 86 American Red Cross
- 88 American Red Cross
- 90 Mayor of the City of New York
- 91 Mayor’s Office-Duty Car Crisis Coordinator
- 92 Department of Buildings, Commissioner
- 93 Department of Buildings, Emergency Response Team
- 93A Department of Buildings, Emergency Response Team
- 94 Honorary Chaplain
- 95 Honorary Chief Chaplain
- 99 Department of Information Technology & Telecommunications, Chief of Radio Ops
- 99A Department of Information Technology & Telecommunications, Radio Systems Manager
- 111 CADO Unit, Duty Car
- 111A CADO Unit
- 111B Communications Support Unit
- 111C Communications Support Unit
- 112 Public Assembly Car - Bureau of Fire Prevention
- 112A Public Assembly Car - Bureau of Fire Prevention
- 112B Public Assembly Car - Bureau of Fire Prevention
- 112C Public Assembly Car - Bureau of Fire Prevention
- 155 Salvation Army Disaster Service
- 157 Salvation Army Disaster Service (811)
- 236 OEM Watch Command
AMBULANCE RADIO DESIGNATIONS
- First and Second Digit: Battalion #
- Alpha designations:
- H=BLS HazTac
- Z=ALS HazTac
- C for Conditions Supervisor
All Cxxy Units indicate a Supervisor from the xx Battalion on y tour. This Supervisor, when available, may be utilized for administrative responses including, but not limited to: MVA's, Mechanical assistance, MCI's, ER Visits etc.
Cushman Units are 6 + Div. # + M through Q (ie: 61M, 61O, etc)
Chiefs are: 61 (Manh), 62 (Bx N & E), 63 (Bklyn), 64 (Queens), 65 (Richmond & Bklyn S), 66 (Manh N & Bx S)
6M is the Office of Medical Affairs
MD 791 is the Citywide EMS Captain Haz Tac Units (Two trained Personnel on Board)
- 04H - Zone M1 - Manhattan South
- 12Z - Zone M7 - Manhattan Central & North
- 17H - Zone B2 - Bronx South
- 15Z - Zone B4 - Bronx North
- 35Z - Zone
- K7 - Brooklyn North
- 38H - Zone K3 - Brooklyn Central
- 31H - Zone K6 - Brooklyn North
- 49H - Zone Q6 - Queens West
- 46Z - Zone Q6 - Queens West
- 23H - Zone S3 - Staten Island
FDNY EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICE RADIO CODES
- 10-01 Call your station/command by landline
- 10-02 Return to your station/command
- 10-03 Call dispatcher by landline
- 10-04 Acknowledge
- 10-05 Repeat your last message
- 10-06 Stand by with your message
- 10-07 Verify address
- 10-08 Available by Radio (only Supervision)
- 10-09 (give location) off the air, landline if needed
- 10-10 Available by beeper
- 10-11 On _______ Frequency (Boro or CW)
- 10-12 Condition/progress report (specify particulars)
- 10-13 MOS Requires Emergency Assistance
- 10-14 Verification of unit status (specify)
- 10-15 Request for current unit location
- 10-19 Cancel all responding units except first due sprvsr.
- 10-20 Confirmed response at reduced speed
- 10-62 Out of service (specify location/condition)
- 10-71 Backlog of Priority One calls (specify area)
- 10-72 Backlog of Priority Two calls (specify area)
- 10-85 Need additional unit(s) (specify forthwith/no emerg.)
- 10-87 Cancel
- 10-100 Personal/Meal (specify location) UNUSUAL SITUATION/Multiple Casualty Incident (MCI) Codes
- 10-21 One-alarm fire
- 10-22 Two-alarm fire
- 10-23 Three-alarm fire
- 10-24 Four-alarm fire
- 10-25 Five-alarm fire
- 10-26 Occupied high-rise bldg. incident (FDNY 10-76 or 10-77)
- 10-27 Medical facility incident
- 10-28 Criminal detention facility incident
- 10-29 Report of explosive (specify scare, suspected or device)
- 10-30 Explosion
- 10-31 Rapid transit/Rail incident
- 10-32 Ground transport incident
- 10-33 Structural collapse (building, scaffolding, etc.)
- 10-34 Construction/demolition incident
- 10-35 Elevator/escalator incident
- 10-36 Toxic fumes incident
- 10-37 Tunnel incident (non-rail)
- 10-38 Marine/harbor incident
- 10-39 Aircraft emergency standby response
- 10-40 Aircraft incident/crash
- 10-41 Bridge/elevated roadway collapse
- 10-42 Civil disturbance
- 10-43 Hostage situation/barricaded person(s)
- 10-44 Power failure/blackout
- 10-45 Chemical pipeline incident
- 10-46 Bulk oil storage/liquefied natural gas facility incident
- 10-47 Nuclear substance spill/incident
- 10-48 Hazardous materials
- 10-49 Environmental incident (earthquake, hurricane, etc.)
- 10-50 Mutual aid response (specify)
- 10-58 Planned MCI/standby response
- 10-59 All other incidents
- 10-86 Request for MCI response Usual MCI: 1 BLS, 1 ALS, 1 Conditons Boss, 1 Deputy Chief, MERV (MV) on standby at this point Upon Arrival: Incident Boss (Known as EMS OPS BOX ___ ) Command Post Staging Access Route In How many patients or potential? Additional Resources? Is MERV Needed? MV1 Bellevue MV2 Jacobi MV3 Battalion 88 MV4 Queens General MANDATORY CODES
- 10-63 Unit responding on assignment
- 10-81 Unit at hospital (AH)
- 10-82 Unit leaving scene with patient(s) [A-ALS Transport, B-BLS Transport, M-Morgue Transport]
- 10-84 Unit arrived at scene of incident
- 10-89 Unitavailable by radio without MDT
- 10-97 Unit available by radio & within Center of Rove (COR)
- 10-98 Unit available by radio outside COR area
- 10-99 Unit available by landline at location (specify) DISPOSITION CODES
- 10-83 Patient pronounced dead (specify removed/not removed)
- 10-90 Incident unfounded
- 10-91 Condition corrected (specify)
- 10-92 Patient treated and not transported
- 10-93 Refused medical aid-release signed (specify by whom)
- 10-94 Patient treated by (specify) and transported by (specify)
- 10-95 Triaged out at scene, patient not transported
- 10-96 Patient gone on arrival
- Class # of victims
- Adam none
- Boy 1 to 5
- Charlie 6 to 10
- David 11 to 25
- Edward 26 to 50
- Frank 51 to 75
- George 76 to 100
- X-ray 101 to 250
- Yankee 251 to 500
- Zebra 501 or more
ZONE BATTALION MANHATTAN South (483.3625 Mhz) M1 - 01 M2 - 02, 04, 07 Central (483.4875 Mhz) M3 - 08, 09 M4 - 11 (split) M5 - 10, 10R (Pt Auth) North (483.2375 Mhz) M6 - 11 (split) M7 - 12 M8 - 11 (split), 13 (split) M9 - 13 (split), 16 BRONX South (477.8375 Mhz) B1 - 14, 26 B2 - 17, 18, 19 North (478.2125 Mhz) B3 - 03, 20 B4 - 15 B5 - 27 BROOKLYN South (484.2375 Mhz) K1 - 33, 42, 43 K2 - 40, 41 Central (477.8625 Mhz) K3 - 38 K4 - 39, 44, 58 North (478.2625 Mhz) K5 - 37 (split), 48 (split) K6 - 31, 32, 48 (split) K7 - 28, 35, 37 (split) QUEENS East (483.6125 Mhz) Q1 - 47 Q2 - 50 (split), 54 Q5 - 50 (split) Q7 - 52, 53 West (477.9125 Mhz) Q3 - 51 Q4 - 45 Q6 - 46, 49 STATEN ISLAND (484.4875 Mhz) S1 - 21, 22 S2 - 23 (split) S3 - 23 (split)
ZONE PRECINCT MANHATTAN South M1 - 1, 5, 7 M2 - 6, 9, 10, 13 Central M3 - MTS, 17, MTN M4 - 19, 20, 22 M5 - 23, 24 North M6 - 25, 26, 28 M7 - 32 M8 - 30 M9 - 33, 34 BRONX South B1 - 40, 41, 42 B2 - 44, 46, 48 North B3 - 43,45 B4 - 47, 49 B5 - 50, 52 BROOKLYN South K1 - 60, 61, 62 K2 - 66, 68, 70, 72 Central K3 - 67, 71 K4 - 63, 69, 73, 75 North K5 - 77, 79 K6 - 76, 78, 84, 88 K7 - 81, 83, 90, 94 QUEENS East Q1 - 100, 101 Q2 - 103, 105, 113 Q5 - 107 Q7 - 109, 111 West Q3 - 102, 106 Q4 - 104, 112 Q6 - 108,110,114,115 STATEN ISLAND S1 - 120 S2 - 122 S3 - 123
HOSPITAL & STATION NUMBERS
- 01 NY Downtown
- 02 Bellevue (T,R)
- 03 Beth Israel
- 04 Beth Israel North
- 05 Manhattan Eye & Ear
- 07 Harlem (T,B)
- 08 Memorial Sloan Kettering
- 09 North General Hospital
- 10 Manhattan VA
- 11 Lenox Hill
- 12 Metropolitan
- 13 Mount Sinai
- 14 NY Presb. Cornell (T,B)
- 15 New York Univ.
- 16 Allen Pavilion
- 17 Col. Presbyterian
- 18 Roosevelt
- 19 St. Clare's
- 20 St. Luke's (T)
- 21 St. Vincent's (T)
- 61 New York Eye & Ear
- 63 Cabrini
- 22 Einstein Medical College
- 23 Bx. Lebanon (Conc.)
- 24 Bx. Lebanon (Fulton)
- 25 Jacobi (T,P)
- 27 Lincoln (T)
- 28 Our Lady of Mercy
- 29 Montefiore (R)
- 30 Westchester County
- 70 North Central Bx.
- 81 OL Mercy - D'Urso Pavilion
- 83 St. Barnabas
- 88 Westchester Sq.
- 89 Mt. Vernon
- 96 St. Joseph's - Yonkers
- 97 St. John's - Yonkers
- 98 Yonkers General
- 99 Lawrence Hosp. - Bronxville
- 31 NYH of Queens (T)
- 32 Elmhurst (T)
- 33 Flushing
- 34 Jamaica (T)
- 35 Long Island Jewish
- 36 Mary Immaculate (T)
- 37 Peninsula
- 38 Queens General
- 39 St. John's Queens
- 40 St. John's Epis. Rkwy.
- 66 St. Francis - Mineola
- 67 Winthrop - Roslyn
- 71 Mount Sinai of Queens
- 73 Little Neck Community
- 74 Franklin General
- 76 St. Joseph's
- 77 North Shore Forest Hills
- 78 North Shore Manhassett
- 79 Parkway
- 82 Nassau County
- 86 Jackson Heights
- 41 Brookdale (T)
- 42 Coney Island
- 44 SUNY Downstate
- 45 Woodhull
- 46 Brooklyn Jewish
- 47 Kingsbrook Jewish
- 48 Kings County (T)
- 49 Long Island College
- 51 Lutheran
- 53 Maimonides
- 54 Methodist
- 55 St. John's Episcopal
- 56 St. Mary's
- 58 Wycoff
- 90 Brooklyn V.A.
- 91 Caledonian
- 92 NY Community
- 93 Beth Israel - Kings Highway
- 94 Victory Memorial
- 95 Brooklyn Hospital
- 59 Staten Island UH-S
- 60 St. Vincent's (T)
- 62 Staten Island UH-N (T)
- 64 Doctor's Hospital
- 65 Bayley Seton
- 75 All Others Not Listed
- (B)- Burn (P)- Snake Bite Poison (R)- Replant (T)- Trauma
- Long Island - Special Event feed - Currently set to NYC Metro Traffic & Media
- New York City Marine & Harbor Feed
- NYPD and Port Authority