Monroe County (NY) Rochester City FD Apparatus
From The RadioReference Wiki
|N Goodman/Pennsylvania||9||Incident Support Team|
|N Clinton/Kohlman||2||Water Rescue 1|
|Lake River||19||Gator 19|
|Andrews/N Chestnut||17||LDC||Protectives, Rescue 11 (Hurst Tool), Hazmat 1 & 2|
|Emerson/Mt Read||3||Foam, Foam 1, Incident Support Team|
|Genesee/Barton||7||Gator 7, Incident Support Team|
|W Broad/Allen||13||10||B2||Technical Rescue 1 & 2|
|Monroe/Alexander||1||Hurst Tool, Car 99|
|977 University Ave||4|
Administrative Car Numbers
1 Fire Chief 2 Executive Deputy Chief 2# appears to be another extension of the Fire Safety Division 3# Fire Inspectors 40 Fire Surgeon 41 Hose Depot 45 Planning & Research 46 Video Crew 5 Fire Marshal 5# Fire Safety Division 6 Fire Training Deputy Chief 6# Fire Training Division 7 Repair Shop Superintendent 7# Apparatus Repair Division 80 Fire Alarm (box) Repair 9 Investigation Captain 9# Fire Investigation Division <small>With thanks to NF2G.com</small>
Rochester City Fire Dept.
- Engine 1/Batt. 3 (formerly Quint 9/Midi 9) - 315 Monroe Ave. (aka State Route 31) @ Alexander St.
- Engine 2 - 1205-1207 N. Clinton Ave. between Kohlman St. & Bismark Ter.
- Engine 3 - 1051 Emerson St. @ Mt. Read Blvd.
- Engine 5 - 450 Lyell Ave. (aka State Route 31) across from Child St.
- Engine 7 - 885 Genesee St. @ Barton St. (Sta. used to house Hose 21)
- Engine 8 - 2695 W. Henrietta Rd. (aka State Route 15) between Crittenden Rd. & Northern Dr.,Brighton (Formerly West Brighton V.F.D. Sta. #2)
- Engine 9 - 736 N. Goodman St. between Central Park & Short St.
- Engine 10/Truck 2 (formerly Quint 2/Midi 2) - 1477 Dewey Ave. @ Ridgeway Ave.
- Engine 12 - 148 Wisconsin St. @ E. Main St.
- Engine 13/Truck 10/Batt. 2 (formerly Quint 8/Midi 8) - 224-242 Allen St. (aka Platt St.) @ W. Broad St. (aka State Route 31)
- Engine 16/Truck 6/Batt. 1 - 704 Hudson Ave. between St. Jacob St. & Bernard St. (New Sta. & Old Sta. share the same address)
- Engine 17/Rescue 11/Haz Mat 1 & 2/Protectives Co. 1/Deputy Chief - 415 Andrews St. @ (185) N. Chestnut St.
- Engine 19 (formerly Quint 1/Midi 1) - 4050 Lake Ave. @ River St.
- Truck 3 (formerly Quint 3/Midi 3) - 1261 South Ave. @ Pavilion St.
- Truck 4 (formerly Quint 4/Midi 4) - 997 University Ave. between Granger Pl. & Russell St.
- Truck 5 (formerly Quint 5/Midi 5) - 57 Gardiner Ave. @ Grover St.
- Rochester F.D. Dispatch Center - 321 W. Main St. (aka State Route 33) @ Ford St.
- Training Grounds & Maint. - 1190 Scottsville Rd. (aka State Route 383) between E. Airport Rd. & Air Park Dr.
Rochester Airport Fire Dept.
- Airport Fire/Rescue - 500 Weidner Rd.,Greater Rochester Int. Airport (Firehouse sits at the following coordinates: 43.117792/-77.673468)
- Rescue 1 - Airport Fire Duty Captain
- Rescue 2 - Structural Engine
- Rescue 3 - Crash Truck/Foam Tender
- Rescue 4 - Crash Truck/Foam Tender
- Rescue 5 - Crash Truck/Foam Tender
- Rescue 6 - Crash Truck assigned to Monroe County PSTF
- Rescue 7 - Crash truck assigned to Monroe County PSTF
- Rescue 8 - On-airport callsign for HAZMAT 8
- Rescue 9 - Airport Fire Training/Inspection Captain. Also used as a personnel transport.
- Rescue 10 - Airport Fire Chief
- Monroe County HAZMAT 8 - Is stored at the Airport fire station and typically responds with an on-duty Airport Firefighter driving.
Old Rochester F.D. Firehouses
- Hose Co. 3 - 333 N. Plymouth Ave. @ Morrie Silver Way
- Engine 6 - 785 University Ave. between Merriman St. & Portsmouth Ter.
- Engine 9 - 50 Parsells Ave. across from Baldwin St. (Front side of Sta. housed Truck 9)
- Hose Co. 9 - 1-11 Grand Ave. @ Webster Ave.
- Truck 9 - 212 Webster Ave. between Lamont Pl. & Webster Cres. (Back of Sta. housed Engine 9)
- Engine 10/Engine 24/Truck 8 - 360 Ridge Rd. W. (aka State Route 104) @ Woodside St.
- Engine 13 - 632 S. Plymouth Ave. between Ford St. (aka State Route 383) & Edith St. (Sta. closed in 3/2006 & has been torn down. It sat at the following coordinates: 43.142922/-77.618593)
- Engine 15/Truck 4 - 713-715 Monroe Ave. (aka State Route 31) @ Wilcox St.
- Engine 18 - 261 Child St. @ Campbell St. (Now a Rochester P.D. Sub Sta.)
- Hose Co. 20/Truck 8 - 1035 Dewey Ave. @ Bryan St.
- Hose Co. 22 - 56 Stutson St. between Lake Ave. & River St.
- American Medical Response (A.M.R.) -
- Monroe Ambulance -