Multnomah County (OR)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Multnomah County Sheriff's Office (MCSO)
- Multnomah County 10 Codes
- Multnomah County Sheriff Unit Numbers
- Multnomah County Law Enforcement Unit Numbers except Multnomah County Sheriff
- Multnomah County (OR) Sensitive Incident Codes (formerly known as CRISS or Columbia River Information Sharing System codes)
Portland Police Bureau
In 2009, Portland's five police patrol precincts were consolidated into three. North and Northast precincts were combined into North precinct. Southeast precinct was divided and merged into Central and East precincts.
Portland Fire & Rescue and EMS
Portland Fire & Rescue Sta. Locations
- Sta. #1 (HQ) -
- Current Sta. - 55 S.W. Ash St. @ 65 S.W. Naito Pkwy. (Bays face S.W. Naito Pkwy.)
- Former Sta. - 1436 S.W. Montgomery St. between S.W. 14th Ave. & S.W. 16th Ave.
- Sta. #2 -
- Current Sta. - 4800 N.E. 122nd Ave. between N.E. Marx St. & Union Pacific Railroad Kenton Line
- Former Sta. -
- 630 S.W. Gaines St. between S.W. 6th Ave. Dr. & S.W. US Veterans Hospital Rd.
- 510 N.W. 3rd Ave. @ N.W. Glisan St. ***(Sta. torn down 08/2021)***
- 822 N. River St. between N. Albina Ave. & Dead End (This Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 45.536962/-122.676527)
- Sta. #3 -
- Current Sta. - 1715 N.W. Johnson St. @ N.W. 17th Ave. (Bays face N.W. 17th Ave.)
- Former Sta. - 1425 N.W. Glisan St. between N.W. 14th Ave. & N.W. 15th Ave.
- Sta. #4 - 511 S.W. College St. @ S.W. 5th Ave.
- Sta. #5 -
- Current Sta. - 1505 S.W. Dewitt St. between S.W. Sunset Blvd. & S.W. Cheltenham St.
- Former Sta. - 3323 S.W. Naito Pkwy. between S.W. Gibbs St. & S.W. Whitaker St.
- Sta. #6 -
- Current Sta. - 3660 N.W. Front Ave. just northwest of N.W. 26th Dr.
- Former Sta. - 2401 N.W. 23rd Ave. @ N.W. Reed St.
- Sta. #7 -
- Current Sta. - 1500 S.E. 122nd Ave. @ S.E. Madison St.
- Former Sta. - 1026 S.E. Stark St. @ S.E. 11th Ave.
- Sta. #8 -
- Current Sta. - 7134 N. Maryland Ave. @ N. Buffalo St. (Bays face N. Buffalo St.)
- Former Sta. - 8105 N. Brandon Ave. @ N. Schofield St.
- Sta. #9 -
- Current Sta. - 1706 S.E. Cesar E. Chavez Blvd. (aka S.E. 39th Ave.) between S.E. Market St. & S.E. Stephens St.
- Former Sta. - 900 S.E. 35th Ave. @ S.E. Belmont St. (Now the Historic Belmont Firehouse)
- Sta. #10 -
- Current Sta. - 451 S.W. Taylors Ferry Rd. @ S.W. 4th Ave. (Bays face S.W. 4th Ave.)
- Former Sta. - 5830 S. Kelly Ave. @ S. Pendleton St.
- Sta. #11 -
- Current Sta. - 5707 S.E. 92nd Ave. @ S.E. Reedway St.
- Former Sta. - 5905 S.E. 43rd Ave. @ S.E. Knight St. (Now Woodstock Community Center)
- Sta. #12 -
- Current Sta. - 4415 N.E. 87th Ave. @ (8645) N.E. Sandy Blvd.
- Former Sta. -
- 7210 N.E. Alderwood Rd. between N.E. 79th Ct. & N.E. 82nd Ave.
- 2200 N.E. 24th Ave. between N.E. Thompson St. & N.E. Tillamook St.
- Sta. #13 - 926 N.E. Weidler St. @ N.E. 10th Ave.
- Sta. #14 - 1905 N.E. Killingsworth St. @ N.E. 19th Ave.
- Sta. #15 - 1920 S.W. Spring St. between S.W. Vista Ave. & S.W. 18th Ave.
- Sta. #16 -
- Current Sta. - 1711-1715 S.W. Skyline Blvd. @ S.W. Montgomery St.
- Former Sta. -
- 4465 N.W. Yeon Ave. (aka US-30) @ N.W. St. Helens Rd.
- 5645 N.W. Willbridge Ave. between N.W. 56th Ave. & N.W. 57th Ave.
- Sta. #17 -
- Current Sta. - 848 N. Tomahawk Island Dr. across from N. Jantzen Beach Ave.
- Former Sta. - 824 N.W. 24th Ave. between N.W. Kearney St. & N.W. Johnson St.
- Sta. #18 -
- Current Sta. - 8720 S.W. 30th Ave. @ S.W. Dolph Ct.
- Former Sta. - 7780 S.W. Capitol Hwy. between S.W. 34th Ave. & S.W. 35th Ave.
- Sta. #19 -
- Current Sta. - 7301 E. Burnside St. @ N.E. 73rd Ave.
- Former Sta. - 6045-6049 S.E. Stark St. @ S.E. 61st Ave.
- Sta. #20 -
- Current Sta. - 2235 S.E. Bybee Blvd. @ S.E. 23rd Ave.
- Former Sta. - 8210 S.E. 13th Ave. @ S.E. Tenino St.
- Sta. #21 -
- Current Sta. - 5 S.E. Madison St. between S.E. Water Ave. & Dead End (Sta. sits at the Dead End)
- Former Sta. - 11300 S.E. Fuller Rd. @ S.E. Causey Ave.,Milwaukee (Clackamas Co.) (Now Clackamas Co. Fire Dist. #1 - Sta. #1)
- Sta. #22 - 7205 N. Alta Ave. @ N. Syracuse St.
- Sta. #23 -
- Current Sta. - 2915 S.E. 13th Pl. @ S.E. Gideon St.
- Former Sta. - 1917 S.E. 7th Ave. between S.E. Stephens St. & S.E. Harrison St.
- Sta. #24 -
- Current Sta. - 4515 N. Maryland Ave. @ N. Going St.
- Former Sta. - 5340 N. Interstate Ave. (aka State Road 99W) between N. Willamette Blvd. & N. Emerson St.
- Sta. #25 -
- Current Sta. - 5211 S.E. Mall St. @ S.E. 52nd Ave. (Bays face S.E. 52nd Ave.)
- Former Sta. - 3350 S.E. Francis St. @ S.E. 33rd Pl. & across from S.E. 33rd Pl.
Fire & EMS Incident Codes
(EMS Codes from http://www.oregonlive.com/policescanner)
AB3 Abdominal complaint/vomiting with signs of shock
BR3 Breathing problem with no other symptoms
BR1 Breathing problems with signs of shock or unable to talk or turning blue
CH3 Chest pains with only one other symptom (i.e. chest pains and nausea)
CH1 Chest pains with 2 or more of assorted symptoms
DR1 Drowning with victim unconsious and difficulty or not breathing
DR3 Person not drowned but was under water but been brought back
BU3 Burn victim up to 18% burns on non vital areas (i.e. legs arms) or sunburn, etc
BU1 Burn victim with over 18% body covered regardless of area
BE3 Behaviorial problem with a stated medical need to respond along with police
DI3 Diabetic problem not yet unconscious or severely affected yet
DI1 Person going into diabetic coma, noted behaviorial change leaning to violence
EL3 Electrical shock
EL1 Severe shock by electrical device with other symptoms
EY3 Foreign object in eye (mace counts here) which is non penetrating
EY1 Same as above but object is penetrating
FA3 Person fell, still down, unknown status
FA1 Fall more than 20 feet with no known traumatic injuries (if obvious or stated injuries this becomes a trauma)
BK3 Non traumatic back injury in patient over 40, or unable to move for unknown reason
BL3 Bleeding and unable to control
AS3 Assault victim
AS1 This is reserved for victims of gunshot wounds, cuttings, or rapes
HE3 This is the worse headache patient ever had
HC3 Heat or cold problems
HC1 Same as above but also unconscious
IN3 Inhalation incident (like in ammonia and bleach mixing or that sort of thing)
MN9 Man down; usually used for detox wagon
SK3 Sick person meeting triage criteria for code 3 response from ALS ambulance usually only showing signs of shock and unable to fit any other code
TR3 Traumatic; injury to possible or non critical area
TR1 Traumatic injury to critical area or to possibly critical area with other symptoms
TA9 Multi-vehicle accident; fire only to check
TA3 Injury accident
TA1 Same as above but additionally violent mechanism (if caller calls and says head-on accident or pedestrian, motorcycle or bicycle code, or with a pin-in or rollover)
OD1 Overdose and unconsious
UN3 Unable to rouse, but no other problems
UN1 Unconscious, not breathing or having difficulties
UK3 Unknown med problem as in "I dont know what is wrong someone just told me to call" type of deal