RadioReference.com Web Service
From The RadioReference Wiki
The RadioReference.com Web Service provides a common documented standard interface to the raw frequency and trunked radio data in the radio reference database. The primary benefit to this Web service is the ability for software developers to write applications that can support this standard process for accessing the data. Many software developers have written software that can program a scanner using data directly from the database.
Web Service Application Support
- A premium subscription is required before a user can download data using these applications. Please see the link for more information.
- RadioReference.com does not provide technical support for individual software programming applications. For technical support of any of these applications, please contact the individual developers and/or their respective organizations using the links below.
This is a comprehensive list of all the applications that support the RadioReference direct download Web service
Supported radios are shown in italics:
- BcTool+ Professional Version - all Uniden DMA Scanners
- BuTel Software
- ARC5 for Icom IC-R5
- ARC6 for Icom IC-R6
- ARC8 Uniden BCT-8
- ARC-XT series Uniden BC346XT BCD996XT BCD396XT BCT15X
- ARC15 Lite Basic and Pro Uniden BCT-15
- ARC20 for Icom IC-R20
- ARC83 RS PRO-83, PRO-84
- ARC95 Uniden BC95XLT
- ARC96 RS PRO-96 , PRO-2096 and DTS-96
- ARC135 RS PRO-135 and 136
- ARC137 RS PRO-137
- ARC160 RS PRO-160 and 162
- ARC246 Uniden BC-246T
- ARC250 Uniden BC250 BC785 BC296 BC796
- ARC300 GRE PSR-300, PSR-400, RS PRO-163, PRO-164, PRO-97, PRO-2055
- ARC330 Basic and Pro Uniden BR330T
- ARC396 Basic and Pro Uniden BCD396T
- ARC404 PRO-649, PRO-650, PRO-404 and PRO-405 and the GRE PSR100 and PSR200
- ARC433 PRO-433 PRO-528 PRO-2051
- ARC500 Basic and Pro for the PRO-651, PRO-652, PRO-106, PRO-197, GRE PSR500, GRE PSR600, Whistler 1040 and Whistler 1060 digital scanners.
- ARC996 Basic and Pro Uniden BCD996T
- ARC2000 AOR SR2000/SR2000A
- ARC-Sport Uniden SC-230 - conventional only
- ProScan For the BCT15, BCT15X, BC250D, BC296D, BR330T, BC346XT, BC346XTC, BCD396T, BCD396XT, BCD536HP (without database), BC780XLT, BC785D, BC796D, BCD996T, & BCD996XT scanners.
- PSREdit100 for the GRE PSR-100/200, PSR-200U, PRO-404/405
- PSREdit300 for the GRE PSR-300/400, PRO-97/2055, PRO-163/164
- PSREdit310 for the GRE PSR-310/410
- PSREdit500 for the GRE PSR-500/600. PRO-106, PRO-197
- Spectrum Enterprise
- Spectrum SentryNet
- Spectrum Manager
- TrunkStar Elite
- TrunkStar ElitePro
- Starrsoft Products
- FiftyOne Fifty Systems
- PCR Pro
- PCR Remote
- Pro-83 Manager
- Freescan All Uniden DMA Scanners
- Ice Comm For the Icom IC-7000
- Sentinel Supports Homepatrol 1 and Homepatrol 2
- Sentinel Supports Uniden 436HP and 536HP
- ID Tracker III Supports: PSR-500/600, PRO-106/197, BCT8, BCT15, BC250D, BC296D, BR330T, BC346XT, BCD396T, BCD396XT, BC780XLT, BC785D, BC796D, BC898T, BCD996T, BCD996XT
- Pro96Com Supports download of P25 System information
- Unitrunker Supports download of information for APCO P25, EDACS, LTR, Motorola, and MPT1327 systems.
Amateur Radio Support
- CHIRP Supports multiple radios from Alinco, Baofeng, Icom, Jetstream, Kenwood, Puxing, TYT, Yaesu and Wouxon. Be sure to get the latest version from the Daily Builds area, as the early demos don't have this capability
- Windows, Linux and MAC platforms
- Conventional frequencies only
- CHIRP users mailing list
- NOTE: It's highly recommended that you use the OEM cable that you can purchase as an accessory. This software is NOT compatible with the cables from RT Systems, as their USB cable works with their software only.
- RT Systems
Integration and Developer Documentation
Application developers are encouraged to integrate the Web service into their products. Documentation and standard for the Web service are at the link below:
- SOAP Web Service - The current production Web service. All application developers should be using this service for integration to the RadioReference Database.