Winnebago County (WI)
From The RadioReference Wiki
|Winnebago County DB||MediaWiki||Quickref||PDF Card||Wisconsin Forum|
Welcome to the Winnebago County Wisconsin collaboration article. This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for your area.
Fire / Rescue / EMS Station Numbers
- Station 11 Town of Nekimi Fire Department
- Station 12 Town of Utica Fire Department
- Station 14 City of Oshkosh Fire Department (ARFF Station)-Knapp St.
- Quint 14 (Q14)
- Med 214 (M214)
- ARFF 114 (114)
- ARFF 214 (214)
- ARFF 314 (314)
- Station 15 City of Oshkosh Fire Department (Headquarters)-Main St. @ Court St.
- Command 14 (C14)
- Command 15 (C15)
- Engine 15 (E15)
- Heavy Rescue 15 (R15)
- Huskey Air boat (???)
- Med 15 (M15)
- Med 215 (M215)
- Utility (U15)
- Zodiac boat 215 (B215)
- Station 16 City of Oshkosh Fire Department (House of Hazards)-Washburn Ave.
- Engine 16 (E16)
- Hazmat 116 (H116)
- Med 16 (M16)
- Med 216 (M216)
- Station 17 City of Oshkosh Fire Department-Algoma Blvd.
- Quint 17 (Q17)
- Hazmat Truck 117 (H117)
- Med 17 (M17)
- Station 18 City of Oshkosh Fire Department (House of Style)-Bowen St. @ Murdock St.
- Engine 18 (E18)
- Med 218 (M218)
- Station 19 City of Oshkosh Fire Department-Snell Rd.
- Engine 19 (E19)
- Med 219 (M219)
- Station 21 Town of Algoma Fire Department
- Station 24 Omro Joint Fire Department (Village and Town)
- Station 25 Town of Oshkosh Fire Department
- Station 27 Town of Vinland Fire Department
- Station 28 Town of Winneconne and Village of Winneconne Fire Departments
- Station 31 Neenah-Menasha Fire-Rescue-Breezewood Ave. @ Tullar Rd., Neenah
- Station 32 Neenah-Menasha Fire-Rescue-Columbian Ave. @ Walnut St., Neenah
- Station 35 Neenah-Menasha Fire-Rescue-Main St. @ First St., Menasha
- Station 36 Neenah-Menasha Fire-Rescue-Airport Rd. @ Appleton Rd., Menasha
- Station 39 Town of Neenah Fire Department
- Station 40 Town of Menasha Fire Department-Cold Spring Road (Main/West Station)
- Station 41 Town of Menasha Fire Department-Valley Rd. (East Station)
- Station 43 Clayton-Winchester Fire Department-County T, Larsen
- Station 44 Clayton-Winchester Fire Department-Winchester
- Station 45 Town of Boom Bay Fire Department
- Last 2 digits of vehicles and apparatus are its home station
- All Winnebago County communities use Gold Cross Ambulance, except the City of Oshkosh, which has it's own Rescue Units.
Law Enforcement Unit Numbering
Adam = Town of Menasha Fire Auxiliary = City of Oshkosh Auxiliary Police Baker = Neenah-Menasha Fire Rescue C = Wisconsin DNR Clayton = Clayton-Winchester Fire Delta = Town of Neenah Fire Echo = City of Menasha Police (Patrol Officers use their squad(car) number) (Patrol Shift Command Lieutenants use Truck 25 "Echo 25") (Detectives and Police-School Liason Officers use their badge numbers) Echo 1 Chief Echo 1X's Lt's Badge Numbers Echo 20-Echo 24 Patrol Squad Numbers (Cars 20-24) Echo 25 Shift Commander (Lt.) (Truck 25) Echo 33 Complaint Desk Echo 47 Community Serivce Officer (CSO) (Van 47) Echo 48 Code Enforcement Officer (Car 10) Echo 5X'-7X's Officer's Badge Numbers Echo 14X's-15x's Auxilary Police Fox = Neenah-Menasha Fire Rescue George = Town of Utica Fire Henry = Town of Oshkosh Fire John = City of Omro Police John X's Officer's Badge Numbers John 915-John 916 Patrol Section Numbers ("John" is usually omitted) King = Village of Winneconne Police King X's Officer's Badge Numbers King 917-King 918 Patrol Section Numbers ("King" is usually omitted) Marine = Sheriff Boat Patrol Mary = Town of Vinland Fire Nora = City of Neenah Police (Neenah PD now uses badge numbers insead of call numbers): Nora 6X's Community Service Officers Nora 99 Complaint Desk Nora 1XX's Officer's Badge Numbers Old numbers (still used occassionally): Nora 1 Chief Nora 2-3 Capts Nora 4 Investigative Services Lt. Nora 9 Patrol Shift Supervisor (Lt.) Nora 27 Parking Officer Nora 46 Community Service Officer (CSO) Nora 7X's Detectives Nora 8X's PSL Officers Nora 80 Neenah High School PSLO Nora 81 Horace Mann/Shattuck Middle Schools PSLO Ocean = City of Oshkosh Fire Paul = Omro Joint Fire Queen = Poygan Fire Robert = Town of Algoma Fire Sam = City of Oshkosh Police Sam X's/Sam 1X's Officer's Section Numbers Sam 1 Central Sam 2 East Sam 3 Northeast Sam 4 Southeast Sam 5 West Sam 6 Southwest Sam 7 Northwest Sam 8-15 Floaters Sam 27-112 Officers Badge Numbers Sam 130 Patrol Lt. (1st shift) Sam 131-133 Patrol Sgts. (1st shift) Sam 2XX's Misc Sam 200 Complaint Desk Sam 230 Patrol Lt. (2nd shift) Sam 231-233 Patrol Sgts. (2nd shift) Sam 234 Patrol Lt. (3rd shift) Sam 235-237 Patrol Sgts. (3rd shift) Sam 240-250 Admin Sam 251-260 Community Serivce Officers (CSOs) Sam 267-270 Parking Officers Sam 3XX's-Sam 4XX's Officers Badge Numbers State Car = Wisconsin State Patrol State Car 3XX's Troopers State Car 33XX's Motor Carrier Inspectors Tom = Town of Nekimi Fire Union = Town of Boom Bay Fire Victor = Village of Winneconne Fire Winnebago = County Sheriff Winnebago XX's, 1XX's, & 2XX's Deputy Badge Numbers Winnebago 8XX's Sheriff Reserve Officers Winnebago 9XX's Patrol Section Numbers ("Winnebago" usually omitted) 901 Sheriff Northeast Patrol Area 902 Sheriff East Center Patrol Area 903 Sheriff Southeast Patrol Area 904 Sheriff Southwest Patrol Area 905 Sheriff West Center Patrol Area 906 Sheriff Northwest Patrol Area 907 Sheriff Rover 908 Sheriff Rover/Airport 909 Sheriff Corporal 910 Sheriff Patrol Sgt 912 Sheriff Complaint Desk 914 Sheriff unknown 930 Town of Winneconne PD X-ray = Town of Menasha Police X-Ray 100 Complaint Desk X-Ray 5XX's Officers Badge Numbers X-Ray 501 Chief X-Ray 51X's Lts X-Ray 52X's-55X's Officers Young = Town of Winneconne Fire