Category:US Common Frequencies
Welcome to the "Category:US Common Frequencies" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles that list frequencies which are used for the same purpose and are allocated to the same entity, in all US States, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
The data in the articles listed below:
- should not be submitted to the data base team until the data have been validated.
- Please read RR Database Submission Guidelines before submitting validated data to the Frequency Database.
- Please read Wiki Extensions to learn how to incorporate Database-data into a Wiki page.
- Please use tables if there are more than a couple lines of data.
- This enables several applications to capture this data, copy it into Windows clipboard, and from there to your scanner programming software. This helps to avoid a large amount of tedious (and error prone) manual typing and copying. See the Applications that can copy Frequency Data from the Wiki article for more information.
When To Use This Category
- Please apply this category to articles that contain frequencies which are used for the same purpose and are allocated to the same entity, in all US States.
- Please also apply the appropriate state-level categories to the articles.
Related Wiki Articles
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:US Common Frequencies]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
Pages in category "US Common Frequencies"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.