St. Louis County (MO)
St Louis County Government
- 800 Mhz Planning
St Louis County Police Department
The Division of Patrol has seven precincts that are strategically located throughout the county to serve our citizens. They are; North County precinct, Central County precinct, Affton Southwest County precinct, South County precinct, Fenton precinct, Wildwood precinct and the West County precinct. Each precinct is assigned a Captain as its Commander and nearly 400 uniformed officers work within the Division.
The Division of Patrol maintains 285 fully marked patrol cars equipped with state-of -the -art radios, radar guns, digital video cameras, wireless in-car computers and GPS technology. Many of these cars are utilized as part of the Resident Officer Program that allows officers to take their patrol cars home to their neighborhoods. At any given time during a 24-hour period there are between 80 to 100 on-duty officers patrolling the neighborhoods and business areas, alert for any criminal activity and responding to calls.
The St. Louis County Police Department contracts School Resource Officers to 11 school districts throughout the county. Over 30 officers, dedicated to assist in continuing to provide a safe environment for students, staff and citizens who interact with the district.
These services include Patrol, Dispatching and a record management system known as Computer Assisted Report Entry (CARE). When contracting for law enforcement services, the St. Louis County Police strive to work closely with the Municipal Police and Government officials. Since no two communities have the exact same needs, the Municipal Services Unit will customize the delivery of service to meet the needs of the community. Upon weighing the affects of municipal contracting, communities will realize a reduction in operating expenses and personnel costs. In Patrol Service agreements, the officers assigned to the contractual city become valuable additions to the city and work out of the city facilities, providing the same police/community relations as expected from professional law enforcement. Markings on patrol vehicles and officer's uniforms identify our partnership with the city and continue to provide autonomy for the citizens. Additional facets of contracting can be learned by contacting members of the Municipal Services Unit.
Contracted Local Agencies
- SLCPD is the largest provider of contracted law enforcement services in the State of Missouri - contracting with 71 agencies for a variety of services. This includes officers (#) in: Black Jack (8), Clarkson Valley (5), Country Life Acres, Fenton (27), Grantwood Village (2), Green Park (1), Hanley Hills (6), Marlborough (5), MetroLink (22), Missouri Dept Conservation (1), NAMI St. Louis (1), Norwood Court (2), Pasadena Hills (1), Twin Oaks (1), Valley Park (10), Vinita Terrace (1), Wilbur Park, Wildwood (29), Winchester
See Municipalities and Districts Wiki Page for more information on these municipalities.
Metropolitan St Louis Water District
- WQPU418 5K60F2D Data on 173.39625 (400-12wt FXOT)
EMS Agencies and Hospitals
Missouri service area serves 658 square miles of St. Louis City and County and parts of Jefferson, Franklin and St. Charles Counties.
MotoTRBO Dispatch System
- Can be decoded with DMRDecoder and DSD
- Units are 101 (Dispatch), 821, 841, 842, 846, 852, 853, 856, 860
- Group/Channel 1 is Dispatch (TRBO-Color Code 1)
- Channel 2 has not been detected in use yet.
Municipalities and Districts
For information on all communities and cities in the county, see:
Schools and Colleges
Jefferson National Expansion Monument/ARCH
- 172.525 100.0 PL Operations Units: Arrowhead, 820, 821, 826
Related Wiki Pages
Also see St Louis City businesses