From The RadioReference Wiki
|Public Trunked Radio System|
|Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|WPJY899, WPLX749, WQEA895, WQEB764|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Washington → Clark County → CRESA 911 TRS
Welcome to the CRESA 911 collaboration article, a Public Trunked Radio System located in Clark County, Washington, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
- 15203 Control 1 is the shared dispatch channel for the cities of Battle Ground, Ridgefield, La Center, Camas, Washougal, WSU Public Safety and Cowlitz Tribal Public Safety.
- This talk group is operated only during peak hours.
- When the talk group is closed (usually around 3am), all above mentioned agencies switch to Control 2 (Clark Sheriff) for dispatch services.
- All Law Enforcement agencies in Clark County, with the exception of Washington State Patrol (not dispatched by CRESA), operate fully encrypted (including all routine/dispatch talkgroups) at all times.
- There are a number of unknown talkgroups on this system. There is some correspondence between the first 3 digits of the talkgroup and first 3 digits of radio ID when attempting to identify talkgroups.
151xxxx Clark County Sheriff
1531xxx Vancouver Fire Department
1532xxx Clark County Fire & Rescue
1533xxx Camas-Washougal Fire & Rescue
1534xxx East County Fire & Rescue
1535xxx Clark County Fire District 3
1536xxx Clark County Fire District 6
1538xxx Clark County Fire District 10
1551xxx American Medical Response Clark County
157020x-157021 CRESA Dispatchers
157027x C-Tran Dispatchers
750xxxx Washington State Patrol
7503831 Washington State Patrol Patch to Conventional P25
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Systems (WA)