Category:Alabama Military Aviation Frequencies
Welcome to the "Category:Alabama Military Aviation Frequencies" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles that contain information relating to frequencies used in Military Aviation and Military Aeronautical activities in Alabama, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
The data in the articles listed below:
- should not be submitted to the data base team until the data have been validated.
- Please read RR Database Submission Guidelines before submitting validated data to the Frequency Database.
- Please read Wiki Extensions to learn how to incorporate Database-data into a Wiki page.
- Please use tables if there are more than a couple lines of data.
- This enables several applications to capture this data, copy it into Windows clipboard, and from there to your scanner programming software. This helps to avoid a large amount of tedious (and error prone) manual typing and copying. See the Applications that can copy Frequency Data from the Wiki article for more information.
- Please note:
- Military Aviation frequency-ranges may vary country to country.
- For the U.S.: Please apply this category to all articles relating to frequencies used in military aviation activities in Alabama, which can be heard in the 138-142, 149-150 and 225-400 MHz bands.
- For other countries, please apply this category to articles containing the frequencies used in your military-aviation band(s).
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Alabama Military Aviation Frequencies]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Alabama Military Aviation Frequencies"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.