Connecticut Marine or Maritime Frequencies
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Connecticut Marine or Maritime Frequencies" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles for Category:Connecticut that contain Marine or Maritime Frequencies information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
The data in the articles listed below:
- should not be submitted to the data base team until the data have been validated.
- Please read RR Database Submission Guidelines before submitting validated data to the Frequency Database.
- Please read Wiki Extensions to learn how to incorporate Database-data into a Wiki page.
- Please use tables if there are more than a couple lines of data.
- This enables several applications to capture this data, copy it into Windows clipboard, and from there to your scanner programming software. This helps to avoid a large amount of tedious (and error prone) manual typing and copying. See the Applications that can copy Frequency Data from the Wiki article for more information.
Please apply this category to Connecticut articles that include frequencies used by:
- agencies or organizations that have riverine, marine, or maritime responsibilities on "large" bodies of water. This includes:
- "Ocean-going" emergency services (like large fire-boats);
- Businesses like marinas and ports, etc.
Please do NOT apply this category to articles related to:
- the local "small" emergency-services dive-team that responds to incidents at local lakes, ponds, swimming pools, etc.
- the local "bait-and-tackle" supply store.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Connecticut Marine or Maritime Frequencies]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.