Marine or Maritime
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Marine or Maritime" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles that relate to riverine, marine, or maritime information, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
Please apply this category to articles related to:
- agencies or organizations that have riverine, marine, or maritime responsibilities on "large" bodies of water. This includes:
- "Ocean-going" emergency services (like large fire-boats);
- Businesses like marinas and ports, etc.
Please do NOT apply this category to articles related to:
- the local "small" emergency-services dive-team that responds to incidents at local lakes, ponds, swimming pools, etc.
- the local "bait-and-tackle" supply store.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Marine or Maritime]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.