US and Canadian Common Frequencies
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:US and Canadian Common Frequencies" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles that list frequencies which are used for the same purpose on both sides of the US/CA border, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
The data in the articles listed below:
- should not be submitted to the data base team until the data have been validated.
- Please read RR Database Submission Guidelines before submitting validated data to the Frequency Database.
- Please read Wiki Extensions to learn how to incorporate Database-data into a Wiki page.
- Please use tables if there are more than a couple lines of data.
- This enables several applications to capture this data, copy it into Windows clipboard, and from there to your scanner programming software. This helps to avoid a large amount of tedious (and error prone) manual typing and copying. See the Applications that can copy Frequency Data from the Wiki article for more information.
When To Use This Category
- Please apply this category, or the appropriate subcategory, to articles that contain frequencies which are used for the same purpose on both sides of the US/CA border.
- Please do not apply this category to an article that lists Federal frequencies, unless it has been verified that both US and Canadian officials share the same frequencies and allocation.
- Please also apply the appropriate state and/or province categories to each article in this category.
- If the article lists frequencies that are used only on the US/CA border, then please apply the appropriate border-state/province categories to the article.
- If the article lists frequencies used throughout a nation, please apply all of that nation's appropriate state/province categories to the article.
Related Wiki Articles
- To view a combined index, please see our Common Frequencies article
- For US Federal frequencies, please see our Category:US Federal Government Frequencies.
- To view US-only Common Frequencies, please see Category:US Common Frequencies
- To view Canada-only Common Frequencies, please see Category:Canada Common Frequencies
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:US and Canadian Common Frequencies]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- US and Canadian Common Amateur Radio Frequencies
- US and Canadian Common Aviation Frequencies
- US and Canadian Common Business Frequencies
- US and Canadian Common Marine or Maritime Frequencies
- US and Canadian Common Media Frequencies
- US and Canadian Common Railroads Frequencies
- US and Canadian Common Recreation or Attractions Frequencies